The online racing simulator
Remove the models and so-on for the plain clothes drivers FOR GOOD
I am the only person that gets annoyed by them being used by idiots that usually pop out of "Too gay dorifto" servers that wander on to real ones ...

It's about time that the plain clothes/no helmet stuff got removed FOR GOOD.
#2 - Jakg
just make it an ingame option that servers can force, perfect solution
agree, these do look stupid, they even look stupid in C&R Servers
Not all drifters are like that. I don't like them, they look crap - but I just get on with it.
#5 - joen
+1000
I don't care about the d0rIFt0, CnR, CL, CC, whatever servers but they rear their ugly heads on raceservers too.
I don't really mind them that much, although I do think there could be a "suit enforcing" thing on track. The check could be skipped on the AU tracks. Can't be that hard to do
#7 - Davo
-1million

I think it's great how they get people all worked up. It's the only reason I've actually ever used the models and have one priofle especially setup with the most annoying player hack.
I agree. But, not on the dragstrip. On alot of drag strips, you don't have to wear a helmet if you are slower then 15 seconds.
+1
Does it really matter? Surely its up to someone weather they use 'em or not ... talk about control freaks, are you going to be vetting skins, too?
I dont mind them in the game, but I really would like to see a way to stop them being used on race servers and I dont say that just because I dont like them.

I say that because it ruins the ambience of the simulation to have some guy in jeans and t shirt racing a BF1...
i raced a (presumed to be) chick in an FZR one time. her car skin had fancy scripting of her name on it (can't remember off the top of my head, but it was something suggesting she might be good looking), and her driver was totally naked. between races she would park near a TV camera so everyone could see.

i thought to myself, "she must be really fat in real life."
Quote from wheel4hummer :I agree. But, not on the dragstrip. On alot of drag strips, you don't have to wear a helmet if you are slower then 15 seconds.

O RLY?
jeez; who cares... keep ur head in ur own car lol.. jeez wot a petty thing to pick lol... Personally I like racing with helmet suit etc... but if some ppl wanna look like they are driving a street car, well as far as I'm concerned, its their business. Do people tell you how to dress? How your car should be skinned?

I'd say simply; don't be so pedantic.

I don't see any connection of drift and plain clothes/no helm model. I both drift and use them, but what's the problem? Why get annoyed about other's appearance?
LOL - I've never seen one and really don't care how a cartoon driver looks in his car. My presumption is that its as editable as any other skin and its up the car 'owner's' preference.
Quote from detail :Why get annoyed about other's appearance?

It looks unreservedly stupid when someone is driving a Formula Renault when not wearing a helmet.
Quote from duke_toaster :It looks unreservedly stupid when someone is driving a Formula Renault when not wearing a helmet.

Does this actually matter for anything other than a broadcasted league race, where such things would be self-policed anyway?
I'm in favour of it, but only if they introduce driver damage and all the idiots who use it kill their driver in a crash and lose their accounts...I lied, I'm not in favour of it
Quote from detail :Why get annoyed about other's appearance?

because it ruins the race ambience
#21 - FL!P
Quote from evilgeek :i raced a (presumed to be) chick in an FZR one time. her car skin had fancy scripting of her name on it (can't remember off the top of my head, but it was something suggesting she might be good looking), and her driver was totally naked.

Hmm, are you sure you didn't dream it? I thought it was only possible to upload skins and helmets; not suits or gloves. I would have uploaded my team's suit, if I found a way. Do I miss something?
no, he was dreaming
"she" probably just had a yellowish shirt on i've seen it before
Quote from XCNuse :no, he was dreaming
"she" probably just had a yellowish shirt on i've seen it before

skin coloured suit, or no suit. does it make a difference? either way, i thought it was lame.
Quote from duke_toaster :It looks unreservedly stupid when someone is driving a Formula Renault when not wearing a helmet.

So these would be drifter Formula Renault drivers with Fast & Furious skins too I guess?
#25 - FL!P
Quote from evilgeek :skin coloured suit, or no suit. does it make a difference? either way, i thought it was lame.

If my assumption that only car skins and helmets can be uploaded is correct (is it?), the only way you'd be able to see such suits would be to have them in your skins folder. In this case, the easy fix is to simply trash them (or avoid downloading them from the forum in the first place). Right?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG