The online racing simulator
Shit. Keep us posted.
Any news Chris?

Just going through the pbs on LFS World...

XFG / XRG @ SO Town (best pb shown):
Madman_CZ: 1:42.59
need: 1:42.60
bozo: 1:42.89
Bob Smith: 1:43.11
Viper93: 1:43.42
t1ger: 1:43.68 [at Reverse combo]
LFSn00b: 1:45.29
nihil: 1:46.60 [at Reverse combo]
z3r0c00l: 2:02.45

FXR @ FE Gold Rev:
Bob Smith: 1:18.00
Madman_CZ: 1:18.02
Viper93: 1:18.59
bozo: 1:21.04
need: 1:22.08
peejayh: 1:37.40
LFSn00b: 48:18.07

I'm hoping people have been practising offline, that's quite a spread of times.
I just came back from the DVLA. They wouldn't register it on the spot but my wife was paid yesterday and I will be paid next week so I will have the money to go and to afford the rental car another week while the security system is being installed.

Everything is fine on my end again and I will see you all tomorrow =)
Grats. Appreciate the commitment. See you there.
Hey Guys,

Just an update - I can hit 1.44's alright on the XFG set, so I'm no where near as bad as the 2 min + my lfsworld personal best suggests, although still not ultra fast.

As for the FXO set - I'm finding the effort to avoid all understeer by cranking the torquesplit to the rear is making it very unstable under braking due to the serious engine-breaking applied mostly to the rear wheels on approach to the corner. I'm practicing with the set most of tonight so hopefully I'll be near pace by tomorrow...

I'm driving down from Dorking saturday morning - if anyone is having transport issues I'll do my very best to find a way to help out, anyone who can get to Guildford/Redhill/Reigate/Gatwick/Dorking/Leatherhead stationwise would be ideal, otherwise, I will consider serious detours if it's the difference between a good time and not.
All I can suggest is don't downshift too fast.

The torque split is subjective anyway, I don't understand how people can leave it so far forward like the default sets, it makes the car handle like crap (I hate understeer) and eats the front tyres.
Quote from Bob Smith :nihil: 1:46.60 [at Reverse combo]

Yeah, I can get into the late 45s, but I'm still buggering around with brake markers, since I rarely drive on SO - consistency is not really a word I can apply to how I drive the course at the moment!

As for the FXO - well I'll just concentrate on leading from the rear with that one: 1.22 my fastest time so far...
I think the biggest thing everyone needs to focus on is

HAVE FUN!!!!!

forget times, they are going to change when we all hop into those simulators anyways...
Quote from Viper93 :
HAVE FUN!!!!!

Oh yeah... I'm even looking forward to the drive down, since its the first long journey out of London I've done for a while. Anyone need a lift from South London? Not sure what route I'll be taking yet, but I'm guessing ... South Circular, pick up M4 at Hammersmith, then M3...
OK, that's more the spirit. I'm about to go hop on a plane so I end up at the right end of the country. See you all tomorrow.
Hark at 'im. 'Op' on a plane. Oh I say, La dee bloody daa . . . . Naaa, only joking. See's you lot tomorrow. Be warned, hangover alert . . . .
Quote from Viper93 :I think the biggest thing everyone needs to focus on is

HAVE FUN!!!!!

forget times, they are going to change when we all hop into those simulators anyways...

Yeah.. i am sure it will take some time to get use to the fov and the distance from the screen, also the pedals and momos will be different.. gonna be fun... i havent drunk a single beer for over a 2 weeks its been a draught so loking forward to the after race drinking... hope a few people will hang around after the race..

mad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG