The online racing simulator
Puma Motorsports Presents: LFS:Rallycross Proposal
LFS: Rallycross

What is this & why would I want to participate in it???

This is a rallycross league run from Mid April till Mid June.
If you like rallycross I think you would like to participate in this league because it is rallycross of course.

Well what cars and tracks will we use?
We will use the RB4 and XFG both same points, Same league but different cars run on different tracks. For tracks we will be using Blackwood rallycross both directions. We will also use FE rallycross both directions. We may also run a special layout on a supost to be road circuit but changed to a rallycross circuit.

This league is not a definate (not definately going to happen) It depends on what you people think of this. Please tell me what you think.

Thanks, Racerhero.
count me in ken !!
What about Fern Bay Rallycross Green?

Would it just be one race? If you get 18 drivers, I suggest 3 heats of 6, award points 10-6-4-3-2-1. Then get the winners and second places to race for triple points, the 3rds and 4ths for double and single points for the bottom 2 in each heat. Remotely similar to real life rallycross.

Just an idea
9 million hahaha !he must have at least 5
#5 - Bee
Wow you dropped the bangers quick..
i won the first too rounds !giving people a chance
#7 - Bee
I ment Racer..
yeh Im gonna give up witht he bangers. You need more skill for rallycross then you do for bangers plus only 3 ppl come that can race under my rules.
kenneth ill be in for the rallycross.if its possible PM me with info
This isnt anything yet it is just seeing if anyone will participate....waiting for more replys.
kk,should be good fun....
Yeh my team is looking forward to this one too. They found bangers boring. by the end of the season I was finding it boring as well.
HR kinda did the same thats why i suggested the touring car servers ..
I see. Well i think i will make this official do you think i should make a new post?
I would consider a cross promotion or full blown SimRS sanctioning of the championship if you get some more details together and we can work out some of the basic rules. I'll keep an eye on this to see how it goes, if you'd be interested shoot me an email or pm.
I believe the Puma motorsports team will be able to pul this off themselves but thanks for the offer.

Thanks, kenneth
Sounds sweet!

Count me in...As long as its not at insane times like 2PM or 3 AM.
I put up another thread please go there and fill out the application.
this thread will be used for the discussions regarding the league so please dont spam the application thread
thanks

league organisers

kevin,kenneth
League Organizer are:
[PUMA]Racerhero
[PUMA]Dick
[PUMA]Monty
[PUMA]GT28
[HR]Sully

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG