The online racing simulator
Idea for those who wish to join teams
(9 posts, started )
Hi all! I've noticed that there can be a lot of people who want to join teams but sometimes, the team manager or member doesn't know it. So, I thought, why not place a special tag beside your name to be reserved for this kind of thing. Like [FA] standing for "Free Agent" or something of the sort. Just an idea as I thought it would help those who wish to join teams and for those who are looking for drivers. As far as LFSWorld is concerned btw, theres no team with their tag set at [FA]. I say again as I've said in my "when does the respect end and when it does it begin?" thread, NO BITING MY HEAD OFF!!!.
Hey buddy from OWRL This is indeed a good idea. For people like me that is seeking for a serious team, this method will help.

Well, see if I can join my favourite team (secret.. lol).. or else I will just see if I can promote this suggestion
Good idea would make it more obvious those looking for a team
I just wait for when all the [FA] people make a team of their own lol.
Maybe a "Job Centre" section of the teams forum.
Quote from duke_toaster :Maybe a "Job Centre" section of the teams forum.

Job Centre Plus... Then you will get lots of chavs waiting around for their unemployed benefit and child support

Its not a bad idea
Seems like a good idea to me Lep
#7 - S0ul
This sounds really good.I already imagine,how teams on search for members go window shopping XD
Huge plus for that
Wow! whats that? I'm actually getting SUPPORT! . Thanks for the support lads on my idea, its a rare thing for me to see on these forums .
#9 - garph
It all depends on what you post Lep. A good idea is a good idea and vice versa.

Stop thinking people have it in for you otherwise you'll end up in a "special" place for "special" people.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG