The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want images in the signatures?

No.
Yes but with a limited size/count.
Yes.
Smilies and images in signatures
What do you think about them? I would rather have them disabled to keep everything alot more clean (like in rsc).
Or at least put a limit to the smilie count / image size.
I think that you can change that in your USER CP to choose to NOT display signitures?
yep you can disable the displaying of signatures in the options of your usercp
No images in sigs please, but smilies... yes maybe.

However I don't like to see big smilies in sigs... as long as people don't overload them thats coo.
Yeah, I was thinking about 2-3 maximun smilies maybe...
I like to see people's signatures, but I don't like people having images in them.
Quote from Huru-aito :I like to see people's signatures, but I don't like people having images in them.

You have an image in yours

Keiran
No images, they just make the forum look messy and harder to read as thread pages are half filled with peoples's signatures.
I'm all for small signatures, images make it too messy.
think shoud be allowed, but with a limit... if not would be a mess, think about: using a 800x600 image (lol )
Quote from keiran :You have an image in yours

Keiran

Eheh, good point.. By images I meant those you see on some forums that are 600px wide and 300px in height - they ruin a nice read Smileys are different, I don't mind those since they're so small..
I'd have no problem with small smilies, but if someone starts putting his/her (oh who am I kidding, his) face in the sigs, could be another story.
i think that images in sigs are just pointless waste of bandwidth...
smilies in signatures are pointless too, but as long as they are not overused, i don't mind them
little images won't hurt :hyper:
Smilies I can live with. If you want to put an image next to every post, you'll have to make do with your avatar.
yes... i hate the living guts of signature images.. i cant stand them; they take up so much space... and honestly, who actually looks at them after seeing them a first time.. really

its just a waste, and a pain in the butt for people with dialup or whatever
If a small size restriction is placed on them, say 100x40 max, I see no problem.
Quote :
yes... i hate the living guts of signature images.. i cant stand them; they take up so much space... and honestly, who actually looks at them after seeing them a first time.. really

There's whole communities that live of these signatures...
If they're non-intrusive (ie. fit the theme of the forum) I have no objections to small banners... But ONLY a banner and no additional text... Or ONLY text and no additional banner.
either little img sigs (100 x 200/300) or bigger max size for avatar
I like image sigs, but some you see are far too big. Really long text only sigs get on my nerves though.

A sensible size I think is 400x75 with one line of text allowed underneath.
Or for text only sigs, 4 lines maximum.

A max filesize of 20k or so should help for the dial-up people (are there really that many left??)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG