The online racing simulator
Winton Racing
(28 posts, started )
Winton Racing
I wan't peolple to join my team. This may be stupid, since i am a n00b, and a demo. but still, anyone can join, just as long they put on my logo. (paint the w and r white) And if using BF1, please use my team skins.So please, join my team. My gang of smilies.
Attached images
BF1_Slate.JPG
BF1_racer.jpg
BF1_Personal.jpg
wr.bmp
Your a demo racer, how do you have the BF1?
how did you get bf1...
Uh Oh..

:bananadea
Don't tell me that your team is named after him ......

Dale Winton is a British TV personality who is as camp as a row of pink tents, for those who don't know.
0_o
Anyone found to be using Comic Sans on a skin should be banned for life.
Quote from LFSn00b :Relax, he hasn't shown an ingame pic with BF1.

Whats the use of having BF1 skins if you can't use them?
#9 - SamH
Just to set everyone's mind at rest, Dalek is making skins in preparation for buying LFS tomorrow (IIRC). He's 11, so his mum has to make the purchase itself.
I do not have bf1. i am a normal demo racer, who has made skins. for thenamemistaken, i like the font Comic Sans. i can give you pictures of my cars using CMX Viewer, as thats how i perfected my skins. I cannot use the BMW F1 Sauber, as i am a demo. So when i buy S2 in 3 weeks,(i have to pay,£12) I will be bloody using my newly made skins. And for everyone, my real name is Sam Winton, younger brother of webcaster Alexander Winton of Pokecharms. Link to his site.http://www.pokecharms.comS1 around Monday or Tuesday. YAY
cooooooooool
Quote from Dalek0220 :well, what font should i use

If you like Comic Sans then use it, I'm just pulling your chain.
Enjoy my skin's for team or any race at all. PLEASE, if joining my team, post the skin for my team with my logo.
i have 1 member.
RACER(Dalek0220)/ Currenly demo racer

Use any font you like to skin with, but put my logo on.
Great, this could be the first ever BF1 team who race only in the cmx league
i think so
It's mistifying why people like to chide with young ones, LOL!

Let the kid do his thing, he isn't harming anyone using the fonts he likes. Let's not discourage them from the fellowship nor from racing.
I'm Getting new cars ready for S1
Just as the title says. RB4, MRT, FXO skins from me will be soon. I can make skins for people if they wan't me to. Just tell me the font of text, texture from GIMP, if any decals post them aswell, and the car itself. Now let me make some fookin skins.

P.S. Watched austin powers on channel 4 last evening.
First S1 cars
i wonder if i have enough room for these 2. Awell, Mum isn't awake yet, but i am preparing S1 cars for myself, and you. And if i do anything bad, Mum will delay me from getting my licence. I hope everybody likes my slate skin, since its my best to date(BF1 skin). Take my RB4, and LX6
Attached images
RB4_rallyx.jpg
LX6_1st.jpg
I'm S1 licenced! I'v been taking the MRT for a spin and feels great! Now, who's ready to join.
Well, if no ones going to join, someone just lock this. I hate it when i feel rejected. I hope it has nothing to do when i threatened users just to make a setup for me. I even made a website for my team. *sobs.* PLEASE JOIN! *sobs even harder*
hey mate, why don't you just forget about the team for a bit and concentrate on racing and getting your pbs nd laps in,then maybe make your team or join one,best of luck mate
5 days isn't actually allot in LFS. Some people are driving for over 1 year and still aren't 'pro racers'. It just takes allot of time to get used to the game but your young and probably allot of free time. Just practice and practice and practice. If your own driving abilitiy is higher people will be more likely to join. And this is not a attack towards your age but since your 11 years old i doubt 18+ people will be happy to join your team. There are enough young drivers out here (example: RACERHERO). He currently also has a team with some new drivers. Maybe you can check them out. ( post in Team Section: Prawler Motorsports ).

My regards,

Tom

Winton Racing
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG