The online racing simulator
passed my drivin test
(83 posts, started )
passed my drivin test
last week i passed my drivin test, in only 6 lessons. and the reason for the speed of my pass is because if live for speed (and real racin) but id say, mostly live for speed..

so thanks scawen, eric and victor! you saved me a hell of a lot of cash!

ive had my car on the limit (only once!!!) and it handles exactly like a GTI
WELL DONE! Drive safe, carefull but most of all, drive fast! j/k

Just remember your not in LFS when your in YOUR car

Frenchy
well done
Errr...what does this "only with 6 lessons" actually mean, how many lessons normal people take to pass?

Shouldn't honestly be the world's hardest job, but congrats anyway!
#5 - Rish
Congrats!!!!!!
Nice one Will. What does the test involve over in Kazakhstan?
well done!!!
Quote from Bob Smith :Nice one Will. What does the test involve over in Kazakhstan?

I think the license is separate into 3 parts. A, B and C. A is for mules and bull wagons, B is for horses and ladas. C is for tanks and aeroplanes

j/k (sorry )
I like the way Horses and Lada's are in the same category

and Congrats!!!
Gratz on your successful passing of test
Congrats, just remember, theres no spacebar in a car
congrats Dude!
Well done!
well done what car u going get?
#15 - CSU1
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :last week i passed my drivin test, in only 6 lessons. and the reason for the speed of my pass is because if live for speed (and real racin) but id say, mostly live for speed..

so thanks scawen, eric and victor! you saved me a hell of a lot of cash!

ive had my car on the limit (only once!!!) and it handles exactly like a GTI

Rofl, he's a keeper
Lets hope you drive better on the roads than you do in LFS.
i passed my road test with no lessons at all, big whoop.
Great, passed mine last month .
Well done, but keep your car well away from its limits if you've only just passed. The objective is to get from A to B safely. Obviously, empty car parks and airstrips are a different matter...
Quote from TiJay :Well done, but keep your car well away from its limits if you've only just passed. The objective is to get from A to B safely. Obviously, empty car parks and airstrips are a different matter...

Yeah, I have had the drill of parents . I still have no car however, I'm keeping an eye out for a 1992-96 Suzuki Swift GTI .
Nice one!

Quote from ans7812 :i passed my road test with no lessons at all, big whoop.

Does that say something about you, or the test?
Well done! Six lessons is well below par for the uk.

I passed first and second time .

Rember kids, the speed on a rounderbout is the same as the roads on which it is placed. You also get 4 different corners for the price of one. Brilliant.

And the reason American's will be like "6 lessons what the hell?" is because they don't know what country roads/alpine roads look like, nor rounderbouts, speed cameras, car insurance costing more than a car, successfully sustaining the national speed limit when you only have 1 litre of engine in the bonnet, motorbikes putting knees down on corners around you, and of course the ever present hazard known as the vauxhall nova/metro 1.1...

edit:

and mopeds... confidence inversely proportional to their 49cc engine size and 3bhp....
Quote from hrtburnout :Nice one!

Does that say something about you, or the test?

the test is the same for everyone in new york at least. all my friends took courses, lessons etc. i just took the test, passed first try, no deductions. Not that difficult. We all took it in the same location with the same company, two of my friends failed their first time and thats WITH courses and lessons. The test isn't made to be difficult and its not a driving test at all. Its aim is to make sure that you're safe on the roads and do the right things. its a safety test, not a driving test.
Quote from ans7812 :i passed my road test with no lessons at all, big whoop.

driving test in the us != driving test andwhere else

(epecially not like in germany where you arent even allowed to take the test below some 15 hours of lessons)
#25 - JTbo
Quote from ans7812 :the test is the same for everyone in new york at least. all my friends took courses, lessons etc. i just took the test, passed first try, no deductions. Not that difficult. We all took it in the same location with the same company, two of my friends failed their first time and thats WITH courses and lessons. The test isn't made to be difficult and its not a driving test at all. Its aim is to make sure that you're safe on the roads and do the right things. its a safety test, not a driving test.

Exactly, driving test is pretty easy in your place, but in other countries it is not as easy, however we still have too many drivers on road that don't belong to roads, maybe test in US is some way better too, but haven't never driven car there so don't know what kind of drivers majority is.

45 minutes driving mostly in city and little bit on highway + theory exams where you need to quickly respond correct action to photo you see and also answer to question form. I can guarantee, that without taking lessons you can't pass test, but then again test does not test if you are good and safe driver but more if you are good student. You need to do things by a book, that is bit bad in our system.

Also once passed test it does not matter how bad you drive, as long as you don't break speed limits or crash you are good to go, police is blind to other errors.

passed my drivin test
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG