The online racing simulator
A little movie (Redline Racing Promo)
(26 posts, started )
Over the weekend I was bored and figured "Why not make a promo?" So I made one of Redline Racing.

Also i got full permission before filming so I got the A-Okay.

Not the best of quallity but here ya go!

EDIT:Video removed due to rivalries with Redline.

2nd LFS movie so please don't hurt mah!
Not bad Grunt Pat yourself on the back for that one =]
Really loq fps here... try to catch movies on 0.250x speed, set fraps to for ex. to 10 fps and LFS too, after recordig edit the movie and give him 4x speed...

I cant watch this movie, because fps is really low, there are lots of "bugs"
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Really loq fps here... try to catch movies on 0.250x speed, set fraps to for ex. to 10 fps and LFS too, after recordig edit the movie and give him 4x speed...

I cant watch this movie, because fps is really low, there are lots of "bugs"

Well what did you expect for my 2nd movie? A friggin blockbuster hit??
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well what did you expect for my 2nd movie? A friggin blockbuster hit??

for a second vid its nice, graphics is nice, only fps is problem and its easy to fix it next time
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well what did you expect for my 2nd movie? A friggin blockbuster hit??

that would be wonderful
nice movie anyway, and try to work on fps - that's the main problem. other then that- really nice
Quote from Spangler_CZE :for a second vid its nice, graphics is nice, only fps is problem and its easy to fix it next time

Since I use WMM I should limit FPS ingame to like half and when I edit it speed it up double so it goes at "normal" pace and looks good right?
Quote from GruntOfAction :Since I use WMM I should limit FPS ingame to like half and when I edit it speed it up double so it goes at "normal" pace and looks good right?

yes, If u want a really "smooth" movie, better than half-speed (15fps, 0.500x--> in WMM speed up 2x) is 10 fps; 0.250x, speed up 4x... Its littlebit harder for a PC and hands, bud it looks fine, Im using it... Good luck
#9 - d6nn
the beginning was a total crap, but from bout 1min it started to improve
Quote from d6nn :the beginning was a total crap, but from bout 1min it started to improve

Well you can't expect MAJOR quallity from a 16 year old kid with Unregistered fraps and a Stock PC with a poor graphics card.
I liked some of the transitions and shot angles near the end. The one where you were 'mounted' on the sidepod and switched seamlessly between three different cars was really impressive.
Quote from XenoWolf :I liked some of the transitions and shot angles near the end. The one where you were 'mounted' on the sidepod and switched seamlessly between three different cars was really impressive.

Thanks and I wasn't really sure about that part.

How I had a black car made it look like he was an evil driver or something
Could anyone please tell me where can I speed up my video in Sony Vegas? Haven't found it yet Thanks
nice vid! im glad im not the only one working with WMM I like some of the angles you use i dont mean to be harsh but that music is just high pitched screaming. other than that, good work WMM buddy =) lol
Grunt, chill out pls, you post something up here inviting comment then go off into a major 'spit-your-dummy-out' rant as soon as anyone fails to say its the finest bit of work since Stanley Kubrick.
If you can't take the negatives constructively as well as the positives I'd suggest you don't post anything else up for people to comment on.
Quote from al heeley :Grunt, chill out pls, you post something up here inviting comment then go off into a major 'spit-your-dummy-out' rant as soon as anyone fails to say its the finest bit of work since Stanley Kubrick.
If you can't take the negatives constructively as well as the positives I'd suggest you don't post anything else up for people to comment on.

Im sorry you feel that way.
Nice, but watch for the messages in the upper left corner
Quote from luftrofl :Nice, but watch for the messages in the upper left corner

My bad i thought people paid attention to the racing but i guess they just read the text.

Next one will be Text Promo!

XD
Quote from GruntOfAction :My bad i thought people paid attention to the racing but i guess they just read the text.

Next one will be Text Promo!

XD

I'm sure that was sarcasm, wait let me check the handbook. yip, there it is right beside "jee you can take constructive criticism really well"
Quote from dadge :I'm sure that was sarcasm, wait let me check the handbook. yip, there it is right beside "jee you can take constructive criticism really well"

Yeah I was joking with it dude.

And i can take criticism well thankyou very much.
I meant a more realistic example of most of the racing you find on the servers, because most of the time people don't leave room The video wasn't worth its own topic, think of it as a video reply on youtube.

I put all my quality videos on livevideo rather than youtube.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I meant a more realistic example of most of the racing you find on the servers, because most of the time people don't leave room The video wasn't worth its own topic, think of it as a video reply on youtube.

I put all my quality videos on livevideo rather than youtube.

Well then post it as a video response lol.

Also I don't have a high quallity computer like you so I can't make much good movies.

Also I made the promo in hopes people would not look at the top textbar.
So next time Instead of posting a short clip in a topic that is related to it, I should create a whole new topic which would push your one even further down the list than it already was. I thought you might find it funny like I did, seeing as you race on the server and took the time to make a promo video for it, which i didn't actually critizise because I didn't want my head bitten off, but I got it bitten off anyway so I guess I will just have to add LOL! to the end of my posts so that people think I have a sense of humour.

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG