The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
YZFR125s are brilliant. I had a brief go on a friend's- he got a brand new one to ride with L-plates. An expensive choice but they're leagues ahead of the CBR125, although I think there's a new one of those for 2011 - not sure if it's just cosmetics, though.
RS125 sounds like my stupid 2 stroke TZR 50cc

I may go for a YZF R125 then.
My RS125 did 110mph though.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :My RS125 did 110mph though.

that's nothing, migz once told me his 50cc scooter did 100mph!
i've seen cagiva mitos go 180km/h which is 110mph. its possible
Considering the RS125 is geared to do 106mph at the redline, not taking into account wind resistance, mechanical loses etc etc, then I'd say that 110mph is a "clock speed", and said clock is probably over-reading by about 20%
new gears?
I'd still take it with a pinch of salt, GPS proof or GTFO
Quote from danowat :Considering the RS125 is geared to do 106mph at the redline, not taking into account wind resistance, mechanical loses etc etc, then I'd say that 110mph is a "clock speed", and said clock is probably over-reading by about 20%

Perhaps, I do take them with a pinch of salt as well, and would guess it was perhaps 100mph true speed, it had a full arrow race system on it and was properly jetted - and was one of the earlier FP07 models before they started strangling power, so it probably made over the 33bhp that it's supposed to. Unfortunately by 2008/09 they strangled the FP07 to about 23bhp as opposed to 27/28 before Mr Emissions clamped down
Test riding an NC30 in a few days. Pretty set on buying it.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Test riding an NC30 in a few days. Pretty set on buying it.

Best bike I ever had...
Needs some oil, some fixing of the brakes, a new rear tire and maybe some more tape, but hey, it works.
Attached images
IMG_0299.jpg
IMG_0300.jpg
Mine's gone...
Not for a long time, paying off the finance and then I'll see..
My new bike

Mechanics gave it a look over today and gave it the all clear. Just a crack on the left fairing in front of the pillion peg.
Attached images
NC30_cool_side.JPG
NC30_front.JPG
NC30_side.JPG
Nice, aren't they the things that rev to about 16,000?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Nice, aren't they the things that rev to about 16,000?

Not quite! Redline is 14,500 which is only 500 more than my GPX 250.

The 2006 R6 was claimed to have a redline of 17,500 but was actually 16,200.

Oh yeah and a better pic
Attached images
NC30_cool_side_good.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :that's nothing, migz once told me his 50cc scooter did 100mph!

Wheelied the whole way :P
I joke haha, not sure why i said it did 100mph.
Might have been talking about my RS125?
My RS125's definitily did 100mph+, real speed.

It was a chesie, 34mm carb, full arrow exhaust, 124cc.
The thing bloody flew!
It was a 1990 something bike, well before these new shape RS' which are alot slower.
Quote from sil3ntwar :My new bike

Mechanics gave it a look over today and gave it the all clear. Just a crack on the left fairing in front of the pillion peg.

*drewl*

Make sure the engine is up to 90degres Cel before reving it hard. Also use a good oil. On the ohter hand, i didn'd change the plugs at the specified intervals, i just checked them once in a while....ohh do remember to remove the sidestand + bracket if you are going on a trackday....
Quote from sil3ntwar :My new bike

Your front tyre is mounted the wrong way... where do those "mechanics" work at?
Quote from 5tag :Your front tyre is mounted the wrong way... where do those "mechanics" work at?

FWIW, I've seen tires where that's the intended direction of the tread.

Metzeler Lasertecs:
Quote from 5tag :Your front tyre is mounted the wrong way... where do those "mechanics" work at?

Hah nice try. They are Metzler Z6s. They are mounted correctly. These mechanics do not work at the internet

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG