The online racing simulator
[REQ] Red Clear tail lights
(21 posts, started )
Can anyone make me some red clear tail ligts ? gonna explain... I'd like some red/clear lightsm like the new acrilic ones... the ones you can see the bulb and the reflector inside the tail light...

like this ones :

thanks in advance for the attention and sorry for the bad english... i'd like it for any Demo car... that if i get i can make it on the other ones... i've tried with soime Mercedes lights but i didn't feel happy about it.
u cant actually make it that accurate though but i will give it a go
i want them too. buit completley clear
Quote from anik360 :u cant actually make it that accurate though but i will give it a go

io wan't it to be something near this... not exactely this... but thanks to give it a go... and even if you think it's not good, post a screen so i could see...
i think thats close to what i could get it to
Attached images
done.JPG
i think you didn't get what i want... i just want the lenses to be as near as possible to this acrilic style ones i posted above... but the brakes still red and everything else, clear. did you get it ? but thanks a lot for the try...
see to make it clear mostly u takeout the colors out of the place to be clear now even though for example u put pink in place of the light red outside part it would still look "red" its lfs's fault of making that because lfs is programmed to use default orange on left/right, red on center (even if you kill yourself of making it clear) and white on far end for reverse lights. hope that helped
Quote from anik360 :see to make it clear mostly u takeout the colors out of the place to be clear now even though for example u put pink in place of the light red outside part it would still look "red" its lfs's fault of making that because lfs is programmed to use default orange on left/right, red on center (even if you kill yourself of making it clear) and white on far end for reverse lights. hope that helped

I Had already figured it out... that even if i put the corner lights for example clear, it'll light up in some kond of yellow... but the clear look for me can be only with the lights off... gonna give it a go here to see how hard can it be to do this tail lights...
guess clear lights wont be a thing for LFS
i had a try simulating the 99' Stang using the reverse lights of the XRT and i think i got quite good result. If you want the lights ( Whith STRAHD's Hi-Res interior ) Say it here that i release them. That was the Idea I was pursuiting when i said "clear lights"... bit without the division on the brake and direction lights...
Attached images
clear-amber lights.jpg
Quote from Dudles :i had a try simulating the 99' Stang using the reverse lights of the XRT and i think i got quite good result. If you want the lights ( Whith STRAHD's Hi-Res interior ) Say it here that i release them. That was the Idea I was pursuiting when i said "clear lights"... bit without the division on the brake and direction lights...

I love the looks of those, great job. You gonna release'em?
yea are you?
#13 - Jb11
There's a thing in my interior that can't understand something , if you can do that cool lights, why are you asking people to do them?

PS: The lights aren't bad
Ive posted on various threads but hav got no further.

i want some lights like these, there were some for an xfg that i saved in the dds folder, and someone said i had to use 7-zip, so i downloaded it and have since got no further.

PLEASE HELP !!!
Very nice lights, Dudles. Waiting for release !
I asked for it because i was out of ideas to do it and wanted a "newer" lkook on those "old-fashoned" tail lights of the XRT... But that day I Was inspired by some Screenie edited of a XRT With a Mustang Tail Light and decided to do it... glad you liked it...

releasing as said, with STRAHD's Hi-Res Interior.
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 682.8 KB - 403 views
XR_Interior2.dds - 682.8 KB - 347 views
XR_Texture.dds - 9.6 KB - 316 views
which dds file is the left and right brake lights for the XRT?
still never was told what the file names are you change the lights!
Quote from scoobyrbac :which dds file is the left and right brake lights for the XRT?

its mirrored, its only one file, XR Interior 1
ah ok thanks man!
Quote from anik360 :i think thats close to what i could get it to

I like that! are u going to share it ?.

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG