(62 posts, started )

Poll : What is your fave drift car?

XR
FZ
LX
RB
RA
Favourite Drift Car?
I read the other thread but I want a clear idea of your fave drift car. just click on your choice, no need to argue
either the LX6, XRT or FZ5 for me, but if i had to choose one, it would be the LX6, if you use RACE_S set and be abit reckless with it, it makes it drift really nice

Frenchy
Theres only ever been 2.

The XRT and the LX6

#4 - aoun
FZ50!! All the way, just so much smoother IMO. Well, works with my style compared to the XRT which i also really like =).
I find the FZ50 too twitchy on the limit and once the drift begins, it is too hard to correct over the distances i'd want
XRT for me, I've experimented with all the cars, had a hard time keeping my speed down in the FZ50 between corners, and I felt like the tyre wear could catch me out. The LX6 is great, I just prefer the weight of the XR on the transition through chicanes.
Even when I still had that " 1 hour at my cousin's to play s2 ", with al of his fairly good setups, I was still able to drift some of em (Keyboard and wheel). Im still an XRT lover though...

That's biased since I don't have a license X_X
#8 - JTbo
LX6, that is just one sick machine for doing it sideways
the only cars i ever drift in are the XRT, the FZ5 or the RB4. sometimes the RAC but usally i don't have a drift set on because its too hard to handle
UF1 !!!11
the FOX with 4 flat tyres is too good driftable
#11 - -M-
LX6 for both racing and drifting
A lot of peoples seems to like XRT better than other cars. Most of us started drifting XR on Demo so it's almost sure you're going to be better at drifting Fz
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Even when I still had that " 1 hour at my cousin's to play s2 ", with al of his fairly good setups, I was still able to drift some of em (Keyboard and wheel).

Cool that you got to try S2. Who's your cousin?
Quote from (SaM) :You can call him Mr Exe

Crack.exe

lol good call.

Yeah XRT all the way for drifting....lol
Bump for a topic that needs to be refresh by the new arrivers
Quote from Riders Motion :Bump for a topic that needs to be refresh by the new arrivers

My favourite drift car would probably be the rubber spoon, so I can smack you around your face and call you a sissy boy.

Go get 'em boys, we got ourselves another cracker! Yeeehaw!
Quote from Rooble :My favourite drift car would probably be the rubber spoon, so I can smack you around your face and call you a sissy boy.

Go get 'em boys, we got ourselves another cracker! Yeeehaw!

What the ****?!!
Is this thread racist or something because the poll doesn't have "none, I do not drift" option?
Quote from deggis :Is this thread racist or something because the poll doesn't have "none, I do not drift" option?

It's obviously aimed at those who do drift.
XRT (the best ever), FZ50 and LX series.

XRT : Mainly because I played it since demo, and get used to it, and the handling is good compared to other car. Speedrift, Showdrift, i'm lovin' it

FZ50 : Monster. 350Hp transfered to the rear make this car my choice for long slide, overangle, and speedy drift.

LX4 & LX6 : This is one best ride! Lightweight, power all around. 1st tried it with a Race_s set, and now has a set and it is oversteer happy car. Scary.

#22 - Jakg
XRR? i dearly hope your drifting is better than your racing or else ye stand no chance

LX6 ftw!
XRT - Its what i started on and my fav still
Quote from Riders Motion :What the ****?!!

I'm terribly sorry for the ghastly comment before old boy, Its just when someone goes ahead and runs a poll on a forum... well you expect him to do something with the feedback they receive. I always assumed a poll was to collect and information from the public and make use of the general response

This thread is useless and has no real meaning, And please don't feel offended by any of this and save yourself the bother of telling me my opinion or views are meaningless here because I am not a drifter.

You still get a bump so my comment isn't all that bad now is it?
Quote from Rooble :I'm terribly sorry for the ghastly comment before old boy, Its just when someone goes ahead and runs a poll on a forum... well you expect him to do something with the feedback they receive. I always assumed a poll was to collect and information from the public and make use of the general response

This thread is useless and has no real meaning, And please don't feel offended by any of this and save yourself the bother of telling me my opinion or views are meaningless here because I am not a drifter.

You still get a bump so my comment isn't all that bad now is it?

I think curiosity is the reason for the poll, like with the "Which View?", "Training, do you bother?", "Which controller?", "Where does the respect end...." etc etc polls (just from the first few pages in this section), it's really no harm to anybody is it. Certainly no need for your first post anyway, props for apologising.

Favourite Drift Car?
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG