The online racing simulator
Higher res. interior Road Cars
(47 posts, started )
Quote from STRAHD :They will be ready soon, the ones on the Database site will be updated a bit and will be posted in this thread.

well, i'll wait,

cheers mate!
I really want that FZ one
Download is now in the first post. Im happy enough with them for now to let ya have em. Have a look at them and let me know what you think, or give improvement suggestions. Im gonna redo the FXO again, I like it but its too much, the next one will be B&W like the XR and FZ interiors.
Quote from STRAHD :Download is now in the first post. Im happy enough with them for now to let ya have em. Have a look at them and let me know what you think, or give improvement suggestions. Im gonna redo the FXO again, I like it but its too much, the next one will be B&W like the XR and FZ interiors.

Suggestion: Stop to make such killer interiors, otherwise all the other skinners will give up lol

Nice thing, my new favourite interior!
#30 - joen
Quote from STRAHD :Download is now in the first post. Im happy enough with them for now to let ya have em. Have a look at them and let me know what you think, or give improvement suggestions. Im gonna redo the FXO again, I like it but its too much, the next one will be B&W like the XR and FZ interiors.

Great, thank you
Here is my new FXO-interior. Was a real quick job(few hours) so there may be some mistakes, and I havent seen it in game yet.
Attached images
FXdarkInt.jpg
Attached files
FXO-darkInt.zip - 340.1 KB - 739 views
Quote from STRAHD :Here is my new FXO-interior. Was a real quick job(few hours) so there may be some mistakes, and I havent seen it in game yet.

Hey, that looks amazing! Congratulations!
Don't know if it that's dark in the game too, but the screenshot is very dark, could be a bit brighter if it looks like that in the game.
hmm like the new fxo interior though but nice work m8 keep it rollin
do this interior exsists too the XRT ?
hello does this interior exsists for the XRT ?? if it does pleas send it on this tread
Attached images
RB.jpg
-
and that for the FX too (bullman) DELETED by XCNuse : spam
and this for the FX
does this exsists for the XRT
Attached images
FX.jpg
-
(bullman) DELETED by XCNuse : spam
Patience.

Use the search.

No.

Hello.
No bullman neither of those interiors are available for the XRT, and no sry I will not be converting them over. I make the interiors for myself(what I like) and post them for others to use or edit if they like them. And I dont do requests because I have a job and family so I can only work on stuff when Im off or the kids are asleep and the wife is doing her own thing cause whenever I did a skin for someone b4 they kept asking "is it done yet, is it done yet" and I got fed up with it so now I work on stuff when I wanna and release it "when its done"
Nice work !
Anyone mind to upload them again?
Which are you looking for?
Thank you mate, I was looking for the XRT interior
nice i like em good work
Thanks for uploading them again Nathan. Im thinking about doing a few more interiors again now that I acually play LFS again. Once I get some good reference photos Ill start making em, might even go with some race interiors for ppl usin the GTR cars.
Quote from STRAHD :Thanks for uploading them again Nathan. Im thinking about doing a few more interiors again now that I acually play LFS again. Once I get some good reference photos Ill start making em, might even go with some race interiors for ppl usin the GTR cars.

Np about the re-uploading. I will put the black FXO interior in here too, just in-case the link goes dead at some point.

Hmm, race interiors eh? Sounds good for me, as the FZR is the only car i drive

Good luck with it if you decide to go ahead with it

Note to everyone: The FXO interior posted here is a black leather one, made by strahd. Look near the top of the page for some pictures. If you are looking for the beige one, please look at my post above.

Edit: i just noticed strahd that when you posted your updated FXO interior, it was an attachment. Sorry about that *slaps head*
Attached files
FX_Interior1.dds - 170.8 KB - 348 views
FX_Interior2.dds - 682.8 KB - 352 views
Quote from Majest :da FXO one was so good.. pretty pretty^^;;

-You have bumped a 2 months-old topic
-Demo Racers can't use the FXO, which means you (potentially) cracked the game..
-Learn 2 rite y0
he could of used the Skin Viewer

Higher res. interior Road Cars
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG