The online racing simulator
Rallycross on 1a
(9 posts, started )
Rallycross on 1a
Why has it been added to the rotation? personally, i hate it. if i'm the only one, i'll shut up. But i was in the server today and a whole bunch of people dropped as soon as it changed. i don't feel that it has anything to do with the spirit of STCC, but that's just me.
Rallycross is part of the STCC league
#3 - th84
Yea, I dont care for rally either, but it wouldnt really be fair to drop it from the rotation. Those who enjoy it wouldnt like that very much.
i was actually thinking that if STCC grows enough, would it be possible to run a STCC 1c RallyCross?
We had the STCC2 server run BL RallyX on endurance day at the weekend, I dont think a few months ago anyone would have thought it would be possible to get a 30 lap pickup race on a RallyX track with a full field, but it happens now.

Sure some people switch server, hopefully to another STCC server ... It's not for everyone, but it is for others
RallyX OWNS I do some of my best races there, cos i win on the RallyX the most
Yup, you don't like Rally, nor do many others. Drop the Rally since some folks don't like it.

Oh, and since I'm not particularly fond of South City Sprint 1 or Sprint 2, South City Classic Reverse and FE Club, can we drop those as well. I don't like any of them.[/sarcasm]
Quote from mrodgers :Yup, you don't like Rally, nor do many others. Drop the Rally since some folks don't like it.

Oh, and since I'm not particularly fond of South City Sprint 1 or Sprint 2, South City Classic Reverse and FE Club, can we drop those as well. I don't like any of them.[/sarcasm]

i never said to drop it. i was just voicing my opinion.
I like the rallyX mostly becasue I won twice in a row in the XFG. I also like rally X because when you get the lead its hard to loose it. unless you crash. still close road racing is still unbeatable in LFS.

Rallycross on 1a
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG