The online racing simulator
fxo render
(15 posts, started )
fxo render
can anyone here render the fxo, cause ive been told that there aint a scene or something like that for it. if no-one can do it here, can you point me in the right direction
anyone can render if they have 3ds files which have been converted from the cmx files and has 3dsmax, you dont need a "scene"
ok, can someone render a fxo skin for me, as it is for a up and coming league, as a promotion piece.
Skin?

I don't promise anything, but maybe I try.
ok, cheers in advance for at least trying.
Attached images
FXO_scsairwavesv4.jpg
Quick studio render for ya, already had the fxo setup so figured why not..
Attached images
v4 full.jpg
thats brilliant, cheers
Yesterday I was looking for some FXO scene for 3ds Max and I didn't find some nice (ds-autos, masterskinnerz, ..)
L(Oo)ney, is it possible to get yours?
Like i said to morrow - Im not willing to share my scene, as you wont learn anything by using a pre-setup scene.

You'll either have to follow grudds 3d tutorial like i did, or wait for ian.h to release the rest of his scenes.

Sorry.
i tried rendering, but it confuses me so much, as to what your supposed to do. even with the specially made lfs manual on masterskinnerz. but thanks again for the render.

also, would it be possible, for someone to make a render, with 6-8 cars, and possibly the helmets of 12-16 drivers placed infront of the cars?? it would be for a promotional piece, but it only just coming together. im just wondering if it would be possible, as that would be a very very cool poster for the league im creating
there should not be a single thign confusing about ian's scenes, all you have to do is put the skin file in the materials list where he has skin.. and hit F9, that shouldnt be all to hard

and it is possible to have multiple cars, people i would have to say no, since we do not have a cmx of the people (hopefully we will by S3 atleast, so we can design our own suits too)
XCNuse,

Ian H. don't have yet made FXO scene
oh, well im just responding to v4's post on how "confusing" rendering is; if you still dont understand, i will be more than happy to show you what i mean v4
i sort of understand, but i think i will leave it to the experts, as i dont do much in those lines anyway, and prefer photography as a 'art'.

as for the people, i didnt actuallt mean the people, i meant just the helmets, maybe resting next to the cars, or possibly on the car bonnets, as that would look great, if its possible.

im not too good with pc's anyway, so it doesnt bother me that im confused, lol i just roll with the punches and keep on steppin
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Like i said to morrow - Im not willing to share my scene, as you wont learn anything by using a pre-setup scene.

You'll either have to follow grudds 3d tutorial like i did, or wait for ian.h to release the rest of his scenes.

Sorry.

OK..
I'm 3ds noob, I made some FZR renders from scenes but now I don't have enough time to learn how to make my own scene due to the one picture
So, I will wait for Ian.H scene or maybe for long winter evenings

fxo render
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG