The online racing simulator
Objections, Rnd 1 BL1
Post your objections here. in this order

Lap:
Car numbers involved:
Complaint:
Lap: dunno.. between 2h and 2:20 i guess
Car numbers involved: 14 and 15
Complaint: well, i was exiting the Pit, i get in the track just behind the car number 15( or maybe the clowpaint drivers, just remeber the blue color at the name) and he got on the ground, he slowed cause that mistake, and i put the car side by side, and some meters before, we had an racing accident, that made he loose speed, but not enough to be harmful to him... i think that the stop and go penalty was precipitated...

i'm waiting for the replay to confirm the car number

anyway, the event was great! lot of accidents, but what race doesn't have? thank you, and cya in the next one!
Lap:147
Car numbers:09 &14
Complaint: I was inside and he forced me to the grass comign down the front strait then he forced me even farther and I spun....This destroyed my car. It cost me about 1 or 2 laps which woul dhave put me ajead of him at the end of the race...
Quote from JonhyBRA :Lap: dunno.. between 2h and 2:20 i guess
Car numbers involved: 14 and 05
Complaint: well, i was exiting the Pit, i get in the track just behind the car number 15( or maybe the clowpaint drivers, just remeber the blue color at the name) and he got on the ground, he slowed cause that mistake, and i put the car side by side, and some meters before, we had an racing accident, that made he loose speed, but not enough to be harmful to him... i think that the stop and go penalty was precipitated...

Objections Overuled: car 05 had slowed down due to a small mistake, car 14 could of slowed down also as it was a few laps behind car 05, instead car 14 keeps going and hits 05, 05 hits the barrier causing more damage to car 05 than what was needed.

Please remember to make sure that when you overtake you do so SAFELY without causing DAMAGE to other cars.
Quote from racer hero :Lap:147
Car numbers:09 &14
Complaint: I was inside and he forced me to the grass comign down the front strait then he forced me even farther and I spun....This destroyed my car. It cost me about 1 or 2 laps which woul dhave put me ajead of him at the end of the race...

I have viewed the replay as when marshalling I only saw the end of it. My view is:

#14 slows down on the last turn for an unknown reason. #09 does not react quick enough to this and goes onto the grass in avoidance. While trying to get back onto the track #09 and #14 hit each other and both spin off. #09 is then left stranded in the middle of the track. In an effort to rejoin without much time lost #09 drives straight into the path of oncoming traffic. #13 (part of the oncoming traffic) does not realise #09 is going to drive straight in front of them and so carries on at race speed. This results in a big hit which pretty much destroyed both cars. The earlier accident, the one that sparked the much bigger one, was IMO a racing incident. The accident that followed between #09 and #13 was blatantly #09's fault. #09 showed very poor spatial awareness and gave no consideration to other drivers.

(Please correct me if I've got the wrong accident but I'm pretty sure it was this one.)
-
(BenjiMC) DELETED by BenjiMC : Objection already reviewed
i'd agree with danny on this. so the objection is overuled again. however, no action will be taken on PUMA unless TKS make an objection
after watch the replay, i wanna to be sure... ehehe.

Lap: 55
Car numbers involved: #09 and #14
Complaint: I was in 11th behind the car #09, we make the T1 and at the exit of the chicane the car #09 go to the grass and get back in the track. So i try to get some time and get his draft to make the overtake. When i get close enought to put at his right side hes turn his car slowing to the right blocking my way, I make a light hit in his tail and almost get on the grass.

I wanna know if this movement as legal, because i almost get off the track with this movement. I know the racers can block the way of the other cars, but not when someone is putting his car at the side for make a overtaking like that...

I have make it a little video with the camera showing my car from behind, if nescessary i will post the video here. Sorry my bad english and thank you for your attention.
please do post the video. Thankyou for taking some enitiative
I was taking my line..... if you watch all the other laps I did the exact same thing.
doesnt look like it was done intentially ...but try and watch you mirrors more ,them accidents can be avoided
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :doesnt look like it was done intentially ...but try and watch you mirrors more ,them accidents can be avoided

I agree.. but the vid doesn't show the incident clearly.
i see nothing wrong, your allowed to move over once and they were racing for position there anyway. so i'd say despite the fact you had to brake all is well, but we have definatly seen a fair share of bad incidents between both of you guys throughout that race. No official verdict as of yet.
i've looked over the incident multiple times from different angles. Now while the 09 car does usually take that line, i'll have to give a warning, you should of used your mirrors, the closing speed of car 14 wasn't too quick for you to not react in time. Nothing will be done against your team, but if this was for example SO4, the concequencies would of been much greater. so just show a bit more respect when racing.
ok will do!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG