The online racing simulator
Any Scottish Teams??
(9 posts, started )
Any Sottish Teams? EDIT: Just any teams now? Thanks
Just as the title says, is there any scottish teams out there, that i could join?

Thanks

EDIT: well since there is not many scottish teams is there any teams out there for demo and if there is could you please leave what i need to do to be a part of your Team like the time etc...?

Cheers
#2 - joen
very little teams are actually tied to a certain nationality. most of them have drivers from various countries. Why does it need to be a scottish team?
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Just as the title says, is there any scottish teams out there, that i could join?

Thanks

You already made a thread about wanting to join a team, couldnt you have bumped that one and said is there a Scottish team around?
Never mind, remember if you make it into LFS4FREE, then IF you win LFS4FREE there is a professional Dynamic Racing Trainee drive for the winner as well as the S2 license
well i know there is a spread of nationalaty but i was just curious! and i cant get miles on my thing because i dont have S2

and

jamescrowe: yea i know, but i have no hope in hell of winning that competition
#5 - joen
Quote from johnfromsunnymull : i cant get miles on my thing because i dont have S2

Yep sorry, I didn't pay attention well, I edited it out. My mistake.
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :
jamescrowe: yea i know, but i have no hope in hell of winning that competition

Its jamesrowe hehehe, but at least try

There are a lot of teams based in UK, but as said a lot have members from everywhere!
Dynamic Racing has many from England, along with one from Germany, one in Finland, another from Estonia and so on
its ok
cheers mate!
i have edited it, for any team read my first comment ^^^

sorry if this is spamming but i dont know how to delete threads and i just done this so it will be seen

thanks

Any Scottish Teams??
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG