The online racing simulator
My DFP is being weird?
(6 posts, started )
My DFP is being weird?
when i started use it, forcing and vibrates was perfectly works... playin it for a few hours then it getting low forces then off force as no vibrates... nothing feeling? it seems problems in the DFP or something? i tried to search and cant found one... thanks for your helps!!

forgive me that i have bad english!
bump help me!
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :I contact Logitech about it

Yup, if you have proof of purchase and you are within the warranty period (or even if your just outside the warranty period ) then Logitech will usually replace it with no hassle at all.
They are a great company when it comes to customer service.
(that's my brothers experience anyway, he's had two replacements, both arrived within 48hrs of him contacting them, and they didn't even ask him to send the old units back)
Quote from The Moose :Yup, if you have proof of purchase and you are within the warranty period (or even if your just outside the warranty period ) then Logitech will usually replace it with no hassle at all.
They are a great company when it comes to customer service.
(that's my brothers experience anyway, he's had two replacements, both arrived within 48hrs of him contacting them, and they didn't even ask him to send the old units back)

i dont have proof of purchased.

whats their contacts? email? i cant call phones because i am deaf.. sorry.. what should i say to them? "GIVE ME THAT PART NOW KTHX." just kidding.. i need some helps.

thanks.
Quote from jinxboy :i dont have proof of purchased.

whats their contacts? email? i cant call phones because i am deaf.. sorry.. what should i say to them? "GIVE ME THAT PART NOW KTHX." just kidding.. i need some helps.

thanks.

I remember they have a way of working out warranty from serial numbers. So you could give them the s/n if you don't have the proof.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube

My DFP is being weird?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG