The online racing simulator
Blackwood Carpark Road Course
(8 posts, started )
Hey all, I usally don't release anything other then gta mods but I really like this track and figured someone else might too . Not much to say about it, some tight hairpins, a lot of nice wide open corners/straights for ample drifting room, and a few fun stunt things (tire jump, lil table top, salom, a few misc ramps) Just a nice all around racing/messing around track. Have fun.

EDIT: Small update, moved some tires around.
Attached files
BL3_Swweeett.lyt - 4 KB - 860 views
I think I'm going to try this out when I get home, looks awsome to drive on and screw around with. It might just be because I'm bored as heck in Computer App class ATM, but I doubt it .
Are you chickenpucker from Grand Theft Auto III/Vice City/San Andreas!?! Damn I always liked your mods for the game 'till I stop to play 7 months ago
Looks well worth a spin
Thanks for the comments guys, hope you enjoy it .

Quote :Are you chickenpucker from Grand Theft Auto III/Vice City/San Andreas!?!

Yup, thats me . Thanks for messing around with my other mods Riders Motion, its pretty cool to meet someone on a completly diffrent message board whos played them lol. I've gotten board with gta also and have been waiting for the developers to release some plugins for LFS. Racing sims are funner anyways .
That looks cool Would be good on a server I think too
Given it a go, its good, for what looks like a symetric layout there's variety in the corners
Small update to the layout; Shorter tires after the ramp so you can actually jump it without endo'ing off into non-solid land, moved some tires around, removed a few walls so you won't get trapped inside them, some stuff I forgot thats not major

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG