The online racing simulator
Looking for a Team
(7 posts, started )
Looking for a Team
Hello all,

Looking for a Team or something just to have a good few Racers and most of all have some fun,

Not all that Fast but love a good Clean race and learning new/Diffrent Track/Car Combos,

FWD Cars are My Favourite as being a Mouse driver Most of the RWD Cars are a Bit of handfull for me but am Slowley getting used to them more and more,

Just want some good fun with clean racing and a good Bunch of People to Liven it up a bit,

Cheers,

Philip.
You should get your shift key fixed or something, you've got capitals in all sorts of weird places.
Quote from thisnameistaken :You should get your shift key fixed or something, you've got capitals in all sorts of weird places.

Sorry thisnameistaken but its always been something i Do for some strange reason,

#4 - Dru
Quote from philipac :Sorry thisnameistaken but its always been something i Do for some strange reason,

I Do that As well sometimes Kev..... my excuse is 'Bad Schooling' and despite Countries ans Names of people/places (and at the beginnig of Sentances) thinking that 'Some' words are more important that 'Others'

I blame the Tory party in the early 1980's for my downfall heehe

Back on topic..

I've sent you some details about ZWR, the post is on the forum with all the details, we are always interested in talking to people who are wanting to join a team for the right reasons, who are clean and want to offer to participate in a team environment

Dru.
Quote from philipac :Sorry thisnameistaken but its always been something i Do for some strange reason,

Sorry for picking you up on it - I see quite a lot of people do it and I don't know why. Didn't mean to derail your thread though so I'll bugger off...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Sorry for picking you up on it - I see quite a lot of people do it and I don't know why. Didn't mean to derail your thread though so I'll bugger off...

Byeeeeee
Good luck with the search

Looking for a Team
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG