The online racing simulator
Wild Finish
(4 posts, started )
Wild Finish
I assume that people here do not watch nascar. However, this year's daytona was the wildest and most exciting in Nascar history. One car even finished on it's roof.

For those who know Nascar, I feel really bad for Mark Martin. 17 years in nascar and won countless wins but never a championship or a daytona 500. Now when he's retired he came back part time, he raced and was SO CLOSE TO WINNING. (Mark is the black army #01 car)

BTW the crash included almost the entire field (which includes Montoya he's the black #42).

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngu95gKL_1s
Yeah Massive Wreck

Harvick Kinda Pwned Them all on the Outside
The finish included the entire field because of the new 'overtime' rule. Doesn't take a genius to figure out overtime+restrictor plate=huge crash. But yeah, sucks that martin didn't win, but first place is a sitting duck in that situation really.
I seriously cannot believe mark didn't win. From 2 laps to go Mark seems to have had it. I was jumping up and down praying that Kyle Busch would not pass mark. He deserve atleast a daytona 500 win. And then Harvick came out of nowhere -_- sorry mark

Montoya was involved in that crash however he still did a good job in nascar. Expectations are sky high for montoya but they shouldn't be. If he finished within the top 35 in points his rookie career should be considered a success.

I also think he might win rookie of the year for nascar. Nascar rookies this year are incredibly lacking in performance. Paul Menard can barely keep in the top 30, David Regan has some problems with his team (best finish 5th but finished last in the most recent race), David Reuitmann can barely qualify and A.J. Allendinger cant even qualify for a single race.

Wild Finish
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG