The online racing simulator
New Event Database
(28 posts, started )
Quote from Gentlefoot :All races are approx 75 minutes. It's in the General Details section. How do I add it then mate?

Well, I guess I can add them as 75 min timed races although I try to avoid that .

I'll add it myself a little later since I know how to use the advanced forms, and haven't written any explanation for them yet . Using the basic form takes ages if you are adding an entire league, so it's easier if I do it myself for the time being.

I attached MPR2DAT in this post, something seems to be screwy with the attachments on spdoracing.com at the moment.
Attached files
MPR2DAT02c.zip - 9.5 KB - 93 views
Quote from joshdifabio :Well, I guess I can add them as 75 min timed races although I try to avoid that .

I'll add it myself a little later since I know how to use the advanced forms, and haven't written any explanation for them yet . Using the basic form takes ages if you are adding an entire league, so it's easier if I do it myself for the time being.

I attached MPR2DAT in this post, something seems to be screwy with the attachments on spdoracing.com at the moment.

Brilliant - thx mate. I hadn't planned to work out the number of laps until I open entry for each event but there's nothing to stop me working it out tonight (although I base them on WR times which can change).

I'll post the number of laps for each race in the Events Timetable section when I get home tonight.

GF
Quote from Gentlefoot :Brilliant - thx mate. I hadn't planned to work out the number of laps until I open entry for each event but there's nothing to stop me working it out tonight (although I base them on WR times which can change).

I'll post the number of laps for each race in the Events Timetable section when I get home tonight.

GF

Could you add me to MSN if you use it? I might have some questions while I'm adding it and it's easier to communicate over IM than PM .

New Event Database
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG