The online racing simulator
Regarding the Autostart , tonight on Silver+Gold we were at Aston Club reverse and the Autostart was working fine. As soon as the track changed it was back to manual restarts.
why would anyone waste the time already spent in an endurance race by bailing out just because of damage? Has nobody heard of driving to the Pits? I've limped to the Pits quite a few times and usually manage to regain my position.
Quote from animal1313 :why would anyone waste the time already spent in an endurance race by bailing out just because of damage? Has nobody heard of driving to the Pits? I've limped to the Pits quite a few times and usually manage to regain my position.

With the track in question in the original post, there are no pits on South City Sprint 2.
I'm working on new features for the management software and the 3 (+rev) tracks without pits have been removed when on endurance night.
Tops Becky that should help

The SO tracks are great for the new and bronze, alot of manic adrenaline rushed fun but that sprint 2 track is just insane as it's a little like Monaco although it is possible to pass cleanly it's usually done with a little force
I just LOVE the endurance nights/days/whatever. I've been able to only take part in them one time but it was great. Much more fun than the short races. If anything could we have more of 'em?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG