The online racing simulator
What i would like to see
(3 posts, started )
What i would like to see
Here is my list of things that i think would improve LFS

I will add to this list over time

1) Skin Password - it would be nice if a password could be encripted and embeded into the skin so that only that skin can be put on your own car if you know the password.

2) Global BAN server, allow servers to optionally subscribe to this server for bans, with options to not allowed banned users under the following options: 1) banned at any time 2) banned within x months 3) banned x times 4) banned x times in x months, when a user gets banned on one of the subscribing servers it get logged to the BAN Server.

3) Register Nick, dont allow users to use others nick. When a user changes his Nick have it check if it allready exists first before allowing, unregister nicks when users haver been idle for a period of time (maybe 6 months?) obviously this is going to need to be stored somewhere, maybe put it as part of LFS World and have a limit on the number of nicks you can have against your username.

Troy Mclure
Quote from FlintFredstone :
2) Global BAN server, allow servers to optionally subscribe to this server for bans, with options to not allowed banned users under the following options: 1) banned at any time 2) banned within x months 3) banned x times 4) banned x times in x months, when a user gets banned on one of the subscribing servers it get logged to the BAN Server.

Dont agree with that to eb honest. If you go onto an oval track and do rubbish and you get banned, you get banned from every server? Doesnt mean becasue your bad at the ring that your bad at track racing or drifting.
#3 - vpr01
I dont like the registered nickname idea. Its bloody annoying enough choosing an account name! I like my in game nick to look neat and how it was supposed to, I dont want to have to change it or add numbers or weird chars to it cos some coont got there before me!

Its why we have the ability to chose nicknames in the first place dear boy. You can quite easily see peoples account names to decipher them in game.

What i would like to see
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG