The online racing simulator
CSU looking for a team.
(17 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
CSU looking for a team.
Yep,

I'm getting tired of this random; join host/race "pick up racing",It's getting really frustrating trying to fing good-clean-racing & I'd like to try to make a name for myselfand kick some LFS butt.

I am not too sure which teams would suit me as I never had an interest untill now(believe it or not it's my first time in the Teams Forum )and I dont know which teams run combo's I like.

The cars that appeal to me most would be:
@ no.1 the Fxo
Xfg,
XfGtr
UfGtr
UF1
RB4
LX6
LX4

Is there a team out there that would run in these classes as the bigger cars just scare me too much
well, the FinalGear.com team* this coming season is going to use all of those cars starting in about two weeks. i'll post the schedule below. if you would like to join us, we only ask that you join the forum too.
http://www.finalgear.com
http://lfs.finalgear.com

*: kinda just a group of us from the forum than any real team, but we enjoy it.
#3 - CSU1
That second link seems to be broken , anyhow I'll pop into the forums next week
Come join R4R mate. See www.r4r.org.uk. Come and join us on the R4R Team server, currently called R4RStockCup. Usually there are a few of us between 10 and 12 each night.

GF
Quote from CSU1 :That second link seems to be broken , anyhow I'll pop into the forums next week

worked fine for me. it just takes a bit of time for it to load i guess. dunno why.
hey mate !try puma motorsports im not in it but there cool friendly guys who like the same stuff as you !!Racer Hero is team founder hes a cool guy !who is always prgressing his team and pushing them to the max !the have a website not sure off it they also have a server !PM me details
good luck mate !hope you get into a good team !there are plenty of good ones out there !

I am not taking the piss out of sully !
Quote from jamesrowe :good luck mate !hope you get into a good team !there are plenty of good ones out there !

I am not taking the piss out of sully !

lol , im not in puma !!!
Well i'd say, join Spark0 Racing Team although we are not known on S2 because... well we were a demo team, had some troubles, i, as Teamleader, bought S2 and we lost all our members except 1
We dont have a server nor on S2 nor on DEMO atm...

So if you want a real challenge for a team join us
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :ohh cool !were you in MG before ?

Yus, was the Co-Leader in MG, lead the team to high level and the main leader did nothing, would not move over either So I left to make DR
Quote from jamesrowe :Yus, was the Co-Leader in MG, lead the team to high level and the main leader did nothing, would not move over either So I left to make DR

kk unlucky mate ! is mg totally gone now ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :kk unlucky mate ! is mg totally gone now ?

Yeah, when I left no one else wanted to stay there, a lot went on to the "market" for teams, quiet a lot came to DR, one went to cP and thats about it.

Dont think I have seen HR on track yet
Quote from jamesrowe :Yeah, when I left no one else wanted to stay there, a lot went on to the "market" for teams, quiet a lot came to DR, one went to cP and thats about it.

Dont think I have seen HR on track yet

kk cool,
hr is here since sept !its basically an oval team but i changed that we started a server now which is like the old stcc one !pretty good !combo is
fxo as club !youll find most of my team mates on oval junkies but you would find me on stcc !

CSU looking for a team.
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG