The online racing simulator
Arrived in London
(13 posts, started )
#1 - JJ72
Arrived in London
Just arrived in monday for my study,can't bring along my MOMO force tho,so I'm asking whether it's possible to get second hand wheels at around20-25 pounds????
Welcome to London! Enjoy your stay. I reckon your best bet is ebay.
Hi JJ72. Welcome to the UK. As Al Said, best bet is Ebay. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Regards

Fordie
Where in London? I am in West-London at the moment (uni). I don't have a spare wheel though
#5 - vpr01
go camden market. your sure to find something you like, even if you dont find a wheel!

i live bout 20 miles directly north of central london.
Quote from vpr01 :go camden market. your sure to find something you like, even if you dont find a wheel!

i live bout 20 miles directly north of central london.

Camden. i would never have thought of that.. but that is a good option. either that or ocford street.. always loads of deals down there..

I am right on the outskirts of north london. (enfiled) specifically M25 Junction 25.

P.S WELCOME TO LONDON. hope you enjoy yourself
Yo m8, welcome to london. I live in south east London. Btw dont visit most aeras of south london at all, waste of time. Just one big ghetto.
Other than that, its ok
#8 - JJ72
I live in Marble Arch, which should be right in the centre? ;p

Okay gonna try E-bay after getting my credit card. thx all.
How long are you staying there JJ? You said it is for your study, I wonder what you will be doing
Quote from Tweaker :How long are you staying there JJ? You said it is for your study, I wonder what you will be doing

well for marble arch its gonna cost an arm and a leg.. so i doubt it will be for too long....
Quote from franky500 :Camden. i would never have thought of that.. but that is a good option. either that or ocford street.. always loads of deals down there..

I am right on the outskirts of north london. (enfiled) specifically M25 Junction 25.

P.S WELCOME TO LONDON. hope you enjoy yourself

heh, i live right near enfield. town called hoddesdon, couple juncs up the A10.
#12 - JJ72
It's for two years, BA programme for product design.

Um actually it's not too expensive since I share my apartment with three other friends, weekly rent is just about 120 pounds.
Cool field of study, my brother is in that currently.

Have fun with it, you can get very creative

Arrived in London
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG