The online racing simulator
The Fast & The Furious. LFS Style
(29 posts, started )
very impressive !! keep doing this.. ur really good at it..
Quote :Unfortunately, all available bandwidth is currently reserved for our premium customers. Therefore, free downloads will be unavailable for the next 7 hours.

Yeah right Another time they told me, that bandwitch for my country is overused so I cannot download... until I buy acces and download MGU.toolbar.trojan.W32

Please upload somewhere else
#4 - Bean0
sendspace.com please
anywhere but megaupload
Bah! I put my other video on RapidShare, now this one's barred too. Bleh! I'll try Bean0's. New link up soon guys!
i love that scene in fnf
youtube please
Youtube works for me.

And the film: re5pecta man, what a rush! camera man could not record stable at 500km/h, what a realism! Love that 38 gears scenes in movies

9/10 because there was no 1m long flame from exhaust
DAMN YOU!!! I had this in the dam works :P about 60% complete! :P
video doesn't work at all for me

even gspot can't get it to work

edit- nevermind, thanks for putting up a youtube version
Quote from djgizmo68 :DAMN YOU!!! I had this in the dam works :P about 60% complete! :P

Finish it anyway mate. You can safely say you started it before me. Unless you started after 4PM today :drunk:
Quote from pasibrzuch :...
And the film: re5pecta man, what a rush! camera man could not record stable at 500km/h, what a realism! Love that 38 gears scenes in movies

I like the best part when you hear the 6th turbo come in
nice spoof...I liked it...Id better watch a whole spoof on the whole FNF movie made in LFS then the original...

in the other news : funnybone2 is S1 Licensed! congrats
that was really good!..

I'm likin these kind of spoof vids, especially those top gear ones, but this one is potential..

The skin colours worked well...

Great movie, but I think you should save it whit more racers
That was a fantastic video! Amazingly close to the real F'n'F scene!

9/10!
Nice vid Jack!

Been doing something like this myself at home. I have that Lingenfelter Corvette video with LFS video footage over it and such

You should do the Supra vs F355 scene, the music rocked in that scene!
Quote from Urban_Eagle1 :aw it was good right up until the bit with the dint when he spins, brain never hit anything, and he also landed like an inch from the barrier, but still nice vid

I know its not possible for you, so don't think about trying. But doing a spin out in an FXR is ALOT harder than it first seems. Not enough steering lock to initiate, as well as VERY grippy tires means I had to try very hard to not smash the walls.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Part 2 is nearly done
Quote from mcintyrej :
Thanks for the comments everyone. Part 2 is nearly done

PM if you need some help
Quote from squidhead :nice spoof...I liked it...Id better watch a whole spoof on the whole FNF movie made in LFS then the original...

in the other news : funnybone2 is S1 Licensed! congrats

thanks man. actually thank you to TAA
hehe, 'tis good lad.
I dont like FandF, so this movie isnt best for me, but one thing, Jack didnt crash his Eclipse

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG