The online racing simulator
How old are the STCC League drivers?
I've been wondering this for a long time. But how old are all you league drivers? Also, who's the youngest? I want to know this as i'm heading towards Titanium, and hoping to qualify to race in an event.

I'm just wondering if i'd be the youngest ever League driver, at 14 years old. Though my birthday is in August. The 15th to be precise.

So, How old are you, League Racers?
In Sam's case I think the age ticker has gone up, down, and back up again =)

24 here

If anyone is interested I would be willing to help them build a driver profile database for people to look at, this could include interviews for each race, personal info ect. I would do it but it should really be run by someone dedicated to STCC who isn't participating to keep things on an even field ( no driver bias with interviews ect)

If brought up with Becky properly I wouldn't see a reason why this couldn't happen. Lately there have been alot more questions about this kind of stuff.
#3 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :Jack is 16 i think, so about 16-40

im 15, Dustin Dawes is 15 (may have been 14 at the start though), John Brenand is 18, Chris is 20-something (i think!)

I was in a league when i was 14, i win

(And yes, theres a lot younger than me in leagues)
I was in LFSCAR. 14 year old's don't tend to do 360 lap, 4 hour races. This game is obsessive, sometimes. STCC just makes it even more so. As in STCC there's an overall goal to reach. That you can do anytime, in the form of building your license. Where as before i found STCC, it was just racing for practice. But, to help with this there's a new type of treatment that is soon to be available on the NHS.

NANA!

I suppose i'll have to get cracking on my license though. All this talking about getting into the league just reminded me i'm still gold.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from mcintyrej :I was in LFSCAR. 14 year old's don't tend to do 360 lap, 4 hour races. This game is obsessive, sometimes. STCC just makes it even more so. As in STCC there's an overall goal to reach. That you can do anytime, in the form of building your license. Where as before i found STCC, it was just racing for practice. But, to help with this there's a new type of treatment that is soon to be available on the NHS.

NANA!

I suppose i'll have to get cracking on my license though. All this talking about getting into the league just reminded me i'm still gold.

you do understand theres the STCC license system and the STCC league, don't you?
Quote from Jakg :you do understand theres the STCC license system and the STCC league, don't you?

Quote from mcintyrej :I suppose i'll have to get cracking on my license though. All this talking about getting into the league just reminded me i'm still gold.

Um, what do you think?
Quote from joshdifabio :Um, what do you think?

Hehe thanks for the little wording pointout Josh =)

Next time Jak read it 3 times before posting, 2 times just isn't quitecutting it today =)
Turning 19 at the end of the month. So nothing to see here. move along.
25 tomorrow. I entered stcc in january...

... but i'm not in the best shape to be in a league of this caliber, because of full time work during the week and a back problem that keeps me from being sit more than 2 hours.
So, as soon as i spot a fast xrt driver trying to qualify for stcc, i might give up my place for him if becky allows. We'll see.
Im 15, when i started in the league i was 14
Quote from spyshagg :25 tomorrow. I entered stcc in january...

... but i'm not in the best shape to be in a league of this caliber, because of full time work during the week and a back problem that keeps me from being sit more than 2 hours.
So, as soon as i spot a fast xrt driver trying to qualify for stcc, i might give up my place for him if becky allows. We'll see.

It would be a shame to see you leave Spyshagg Sorry to hear about your back surgury too =(

Wish you could do it that way Spyshagg but your spot would become available to the winners of the qualifying event that would be held for the postions that are open.
i'm 26.
I'm 25, turning 26 at the end of next month.
Oh man, I tought Jakg is much older, like 35 or so.... (dunno why, I just had that felling )
Quote from N I K I :Oh man, I tought Jakg is much older, like 35 or so.... (dunno why, I just had that felling )

Actually that was also my feeling
28 here.

Happy birthday Spyshagg
Quote from LRB_Aly :Actually that was also my feeling

I sometimes felt like he was rather around 10 j/k
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Cripes, so I'm one of the old codgers then.

All this being fields .......... mumble ....... Werthers Original anyone? ....... where did I put me spec's? .......... aye, it was all so different ...........yawn .... snore ....
#19 - Jakg
Quote from csurdongulos :I sometimes felt like he was rather around 10 j/k

oh thanks!

I try not to show my age, especially seeing as my experiences with LFS don't always show that age is correlated to maturity
Im not in the league (yet:razz but will have my platinum license by the end of the week and will be doing my best to get into the league.
Im 36 years old...and by the looks of it I'll be one of the real old farts

Still, it'll make Bean0 feel young again
#21 - SamH
I think I'm the oldest current STCC driver, at 40yrs. I drive an RB4 because it's the only one with trunk-space for my zimmer
Quote from SamH :I think I'm the oldest current STCC driver, at 40yrs. I drive an RB4 because it's the only one with trunk-space for my zimmer

Bootspace, surely ?
#23 - SamH
Ummm

Actually, I drive LFS in LHD.. and I spend far too much time talking to that Raemisch yank.. so I'll blame it all on him
Nope, he's right... It's a TRUNK! =)

Haha spend enough time talking to me maybe you will stay up with me when the green flag drops =) Henri and Hannu and too fast for me! =)
#25 - SamH
I've been hoping some of your pace would rub off on to me! LOL! Still waiting! hehe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG