The online racing simulator
Why can I not color a.PNG file in Adobe CS2?
Well I've found this sweet template but it's in .PNG format and I've used dds converter 2 to convert it to a .psd file and hoping it would let me color and stuff but when I click the Color in CS2 and click the little arrow to right it keeps going back to Grayscale Slider It'll only let me color from black to white and gray. I know DDS Converter 2 will convert png file to psd and jpeg and ect but why is this not allowing me to color the picture with color other then black and white? Any help please? I really need some help with this bad. Let me know what I can do
hmm, im not too sure, but im gonna give you 2 simple suggestion.
1. make sure you have a brush on
2. Make sure you re-booted Photoshop

Seriously though, try sending Greboth a PM if you dont get a clear reply here, he helped me with everything to do with photoshop, and, he had the patence to send the 900mb file over msn, LOL

anyway, good luck
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :hmm, im not too sure, but im gonna give you 2 simple suggestion.
1. make sure you have a brush on
2. Make sure you re-booted Photoshop

Seriously though, try sending Greboth a PM if you dont get a clear reply here, he helped me with everything to do with photoshop, and, he had the patence to send the 900mb file over msn, LOL

anyway, good luck

yes I made sure I using a brush and I've re booted Photoshop a couple of times and still the same thing Is thats the guys name? Greboth? I'll try to ask him.
Make sure RGB Colour is ticked...Not Greyscale.

Attached images
colour.jpg
Quote from The General Lee :Make sure RGB Colour is ticked...Not Greyscale.

Much LOVE Bro................ Much Love That was the problem. Thanks A Bunch, I'll show you all what I've been work on in a couple of days.
Always glad to help Sir!

Cant wait to see the outcome.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG