The online racing simulator
Help with S2
(7 posts, started )
Help with S2
Hey, I just bought S2.. When I start LFS and press activate S2 and when I press "Activate" It stand : The program was unable to connect to the master server.. Help ?
Make sure you are using the latest patch (version V). The master server address has changed and older versions with a hardcoded master IP cannot connect to it anymore. If you are already using patch V, see if you can ping "master.liveforspeed.net".
Quote from AndroidXP :Make sure you are using the latest patch (version V). The master server address has changed and older versions with a hardcoded master IP cannot connect to it anymore. If you are already using patch V, see if you can ping "master.liveforspeed.net".

Ill try that. : ) thanks
Quote from wimzzz :Hi.....I`m trying to aktivate LFS but this message comes up.."Can`t get Windows Product ID" plzz Help me XD

But... you are a demo user, aren't you? Unless you want to have a bunch of do-gooders calling you a cracker, I suggest you login with your S2 username onto the forum. I personally apoligize for the idiots that will go "OMG!!! teh craxzor!".
Quote from wimzzz :Hi.....I`m trying to aktivate LFS but this message comes up.."Can`t get Windows Product ID" plzz Help me XD

that doesn't sound like a LFS problem it sounds more like a problem with getting windows up and running. I use a mac so I'm as usless on that as a pig eating a pork sandwich.
#6 - Jakg
LFS works on Vista, yes

Help with S2
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG