The online racing simulator
XRT Drift.
(10 posts, started )
XRT Drift.
XRT Drift setup please.

If you give me a link with team inferno I'll kill myself.
If you tell me "MAKE YOUR OWN SETUP" I'll kill myself.
THats why are the forums, for helping others, not sayin make one yourself, hum yeah thanks for nothing.

now who has and wants to share a good drift setup?
at least read the freakin post, i said no inferno's sets, are not gd for moi
Make your own setup.
good bye cruel world *TheRookie dies*
#6 - JTbo
Quote from TheRookieHW :XRT Drift setup please.

If you give me a link with team inferno I'll kill myself.
If you tell me "MAKE YOUR OWN SETUP" I'll kill myself.
THats why are the forums, for helping others, not sayin make one yourself, hum yeah thanks for nothing.

now who has and wants to share a good drift setup?

Show first that you can drift with default set up, if you can't do that, then there is no point to get better setup

You should make your own setup.

Here is some unrelistic, but to some fast setups that drift really well too.

You should value your life more, loosing your legs and arms would be something why you would like to get yourself killed, or if borg is trying to assimilate you, but because of some stupid advices at internet forum, eh, quite unlikely to be valid reason to kill yourself
I sent you mine to your email =P

Demo racers FTW! not really, I`d love to have S2
lol
I know you're all joking (with the comments) but its true.
It makes no sense that on a 'SETUP' forum, people don't share setups.

Its almost as if, when you click on the 'setup' link in the forum, there should be a pop-up that says: "MAKE YOUR OWN" and then it redirects you to team inferno's setup site.

heh
might as well be

i mean.. if you're going to play online and you dont find it there, just ask people you're in the server with.. usually they will send it then (plus its much easier to send it that way, only takes 1 second to find your name and press SS rather than someone try and figure out which one it is in a jumble of names, and then upload it)

XRT Drift.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG