The online racing simulator
Quote from scipy :ah.. i just wanted to see what all the hype was about.. basicly, in general, u clownpaint guys are what is refered to as: blockers. meaning an unfair driver who will change his line multiple times, try to overtake even tough he's pitting in the next lap and so on.

what happened here is, u raptor, went wide trough the chicane, pwr caught up, u (bold, underline) DIDN'T leave room for him on the inside, and u both ****ed me up beautifully.

my leetness cannot be bothered to look at this thread ever again, so no reason to reply.

p.s. if u were anything but a poor excuse of a driver, u would have come to irc after the race, and apologized for what u did. as i have done some times when i made a mistake.

scipy; I dont know you too well and I really dont want to fall out with you, but that really is talking rubbish. My opinion might come across a little biased as I spent time with them, but I can safely say they're clean and fair on the track. Of all the people r4ptor is probably the most giving and cautious of the lot... As for overtaking even though they're looking to pit on the next lap, well you only overtake if you're faster so what does that say?

Thats all I have to say, k bye.
Clownpaint drivers do not block!
#28 - th84
If I may.... I have raced many cp member's on many diffrent occasion's going back to when I started lfs and have NEVER felt like they were "unfair" racers. While I may not always agree with clownpaint's view on certain subject's, I feel like that is an unfair statement about a team that I enjoy racing with. I cannot honestly comment on the situation in question, but it isnt fair to judge a entire team based on one isolated incident regardless of who's fault it was.

Im not the fastest racer around, but I know fair and unfair racers when I see them.

I know that this thread is really none of my buisness, I just hate to see good people/racers get shown in a negative light.

My 2 cent's. Sorry for butting in.

That barfbag guy, thats another story.
Quote from PwrSlave :
You think that i'm a noob and i think that you are a noob

Why don't you come up with actual proof that shows me not leaving enough room or blocking you (causing the contact), or trying to push you off road, before calling me a n00b?

I said you made a bad move, but that doesn't mean I labeled you as a n00b.

Quote from scipy :basicly, in general, u clownpaint guys are what is refered to as: blockers. meaning an unfair driver who will change his line multiple times, try to overtake even tough he's pitting in the next lap and so on.

So I'm automatically the sinner here because you somehow think of us as blockers? Good one!

Quote from scipy :
what happened here is, u raptor, went wide trough the chicane, pwr caught up, u (bold, underline) DIDN'T leave room for him on the inside, and u both ****ed me up beautifully.

I'm sorry you got involved in this, but...

...are you blind? Or does your definition of "enough room" equal to having the entire road by yourself?

He was between the grass and my car before the very first contact - by the time he hit me second time, he had even more room.

The first hit took place when the road had narrowed down, not because he otherwise would have to go off roading.

On top of that, no sign of him touching the grass before things turned into a circus.

And you guys are still saying He didn't have enough room, wtf?!

If Powerslave indeed didn't have (or felt like he didn't have) enough room, then why didn't he back off after the first contact, but instead tried to keep up with me?

Quote from scipy :
p.s. if u were anything but a poor excuse of a driver, u would have come to irc after the race, and apologized for what u did. as i have done some times when i made a mistake.

I do apologize - when I make a mistake, not when I get launched into someone else.

Anyhow, I really didn't imagine there would be all this fuss about the hairpin incident - it wasn't even about that incident :|

I've done my part, and all you guys are doing (exept Mooney) is poluting this thread with your own individual opinions, and without anything relevant to backup ur statements with.

But so far I've proved and explained this:
1. Braking: Watch the sprs: they are within limits
2. Forcing Powerslave towards grass: no, I'm contra steering, but him thouching me makes the car want to go left.
3. Not enough room: he never thouched the grass + he got even more space before it turned into a circus. See the screenies
4. Give even more room: As I said, my slow T2 approach made me worry about anyone being in my blind spot @ right side - Powerslave himself was in my blind spot, and replay shows that - If I had noticed him earlier, I would probably had went even tighter to block him completely off.

Prove me wrong, or at least make an effort - if you can't or wont, then stop playing experts, pls.

Sidi: thanks but man love? That just sounds... wierd

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG