The online racing simulator
Analyze for speed Site down?
(12 posts, started )
Ive followed the link to the AFS download on the LFS main site as well as in some other threads but it gives me the 'page unreachable' error or whatever. I downloaded the version from this site http://www.farzadsf1gallery.com/afs/#download but it doesnt appear to be the correct one as ive read a post that told someone to go to view>preferences> etc. and there is no preferences tab under the view tab in the version from that site. Is the AFS site just down temporarily or what?
Thanks.
its up now
while we are on topic of AFS, is it possible to pan in that program?
Im still getting the server unreachable error. Im on firefox if that makes any difference.
You could try getting it from my FTP. I don't have the original downloaded file anymore so I'm not sure if it'll work (I just zipped the file).
I downloaded that and it seems to work fine. Thanks for the help Illusion!
AFS Download link no worky..
Does anyone know where I can download AFS from. The link on the replay analyser web page is invalid and Google cannot find it (has the programs author moved his site?)

Many thanks

$at@m()
Hmmmm..........thats odd, it was there a little while ago, I have it installed here, but I think it needs to be "installed" rather than just the program files copied over.
Threads merged.

As stated above, NotAnIllusion has a copy on his FTP server which has been said to work. If for some reason you can't get into it, I've just downloaded it from there and stuck it on my webspace here.
i downloaded it but it doesn't work ! maybe i must copy the trackmaps but where ???
ooops!

i did it ...

lfs\data\smx

copy trackmaps into smx folder.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG