The online racing simulator
XFG Pass-It-On Virus?
(6 posts, started )
XFG Pass-It-On Virus?
Now this is quite a weird one, unfortunatly, my LFS is now deciding when and not to save my replays!

Well, i was on a demo server (yes demo...) on the back strait, till some one (a wrecker) hits me, which i all of a sudden, get an instant speed boost, and my speedo was off the gauge (130-140mph) coming to the end of the strait, still going faster...

It was very weird, im not sure if the collision lagged, causing me to pushed fairly quickly down the strait, but i didnt start to slow down, but, kept going faster...

very weird
there are.. games i dont know if LFS does it too, but i guess it does, but when you somehow magically get your tires stuck under ground, it will somehow boost the car in a strange matter, if you had a replay this would be much easier to figure out

funny though

i'm guessing you're back already from being banned for "cheating"
#3 - Gunn
Why use the word "virus" in your topic title? It creates a false impression right away.
Because in a way, the glitch happened when someone contacted me, so its saying that it was contagious
Did that person also have the 'virus'? If not, it was simply a result of a collision, with no virus like attributes
Quote from Blowtus :Did that person also have the 'virus'? If not, it was simply a result of a collision, with no virus like attributes

The counter argument would be that someone can carry a virus and exhibit any of the symptoms

Granted it is the wrong description in this case.

It's likely to be the old overlapping 'hulls' feature where by you get a massive impulse of energy. Notice you get similar behaviour if you crash into a barrier just right.

XFG Pass-It-On Virus?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG