The online racing simulator
LFS Intro FZ50
(125 posts, started )
Fantastic!
I hope this does well to the level of some of themovies we often see around here (cars simply passing by with rock music in the backgroud and... that's it).

You do a great job of creating an atmosphere, which sadly dies off in the GTR section of the movie - just my view.

I'm no expert in this field - but I think that the camera work, aftereffects are jest FANTASTIC! Best LFS clip I've seen, and looking forward to see some more from you!
Holy fawk !
Thats simply awesome
nah. let the effects stay in the movie, I don't want to have to upgrade my system (which is a notebook, which makes it difficult) to run lfs.

In other news: Great movie, was worth missing my first bus home for
Wow, when Toni send me a link and told me that Saiko D is in it, I was like? How come? And when I saw Saiko D presented in it I was like. :Eyecrazy: Thanks for that! Sweet suprise really.

Movie itself - I think it's awesome, the difference beetwen this and other movies is that it REALLY does show LFS in a realistic way, most of the time at least. This is the main reason why I think this vid is something great to show to new players.

And I loved the effects too, the blur on tire sidewalls was awesome! Not to mention the racing part that kicked in later, I loved the dynamics. More movies like that please.

p.s.: No I'm not biased because Saiko D is in it :P I really love it. Also because it reminds me a little of Xtreme style, which I miss a lot.
Best effects and camera work I've ever seen in a LfS-movie!

As for the content: Really good and smooth for the intro-part (-1:45), which is the only one I'd really take as an actual LfS-intro... The rest tried to somehow connect together, but it fails at that as it's too random, which makes it slightly confusing, good action nonetheless... Personally, I'd have preferred two seperate movies: The intro one (-1:45 with the LfS-logo added to the end) and the FZ50/racing one...
#56 - d6nn
holy cow, this is like one of the best lfs movie ever
I think that this movie is best what I ever seen before. Better than Just Racing - sorry Itar

Nice cameras, nice idea, nice effect, everything is just famous... Hat down...
For God's sake, can someone put this on some streaming service????
Youtube, Google...
#59 - S0ul
Quote from N I K I :For God's sake, can someone put this on some streaming service????
Youtube, Google...

dont be lazy and just download it! Its really worth it
Now this is a huge SURPRISE!!
Suprising in a way to see that our team is presented in the video in such a unique and cool manner, but it also shows what we do best, although we weren't told of this, but we're flattered anyways lol!

This movie looks like it would have more coming (judging from the intro at beginning), will there be videos like this on other cars as well?
Very very nice video

but i would have cut the scene with BF1 at south city T1, the camera movements are too much fast here.
#62 - Jakg
10/10, best LFS video i've ever seen!

wait, i'm in it? twice?

12/10!
Finally its on youtube. Great movie, maybe it should be on when you start LFS and this thing should start

100 / 100
omg...top work!
the effects are just...wow...amazing!
really enjoyed it...best lfs movie ever!

11/10
For those who are hungry after seeing this video, you could take a look to the first creation from Unokeva Productions

It was posted in this forum, and also uploaded to Youtube
Fantastic work! The intro is awesome, the F1 part is awesome, the camera inside the cockpit is awesome, effects, etc.. but the "story" is kinda random.
You are very talented guy and i hope to see more of your work! well done!
Watched the intro on YouTube, incredible so far. That should be the official intro.
Quote from TiJay :Watched the intro on YouTube, incredible so far. That should be the official intro.

I wouldn't say so. I mean, it's too long for an intro video. Maybe as a promo video.

Oh and btw, i told ya.

<<<-- S2.:P
And I downloaded full version I had to after intro like that

I just won to say "If LFS has graphics like that" - I hope it will have it one day

btw. best movie I've ever watched
God, I just watched this movie on the advice of Jakg, and the first thing I notice... a Rolling blue UKCT RB4. I love how you have put pretty much every car in LFS and every track. Superb work and me rolling is a pretty awesome highlight of the movie
Out of ALL of the videos I've seen this is the best
The best video for a comercial

let's poke a welcome :chairfall :Kick_Can_ :fence3d: 1000/1
#72 - SamH
Holy COW! THERE IS A GOD! AND he's S2 licenced!!

I'm in awe.. that is an incredible movie! Absolutely fantastic! WOW!!
The intro is so ubercool, that the rest looks not that good, even though it's a great video. But the intro beats it all! WOW!
It is so fantastic video. Wow. What a edit and what an idea.

100/100
Dude, your video..
I've gotta say it is one of the finest LFS movie ever made.

The intro has somewhat of Gran Turismo 4 Style. But this LFS video is way better than that.

10 out of 10.
5 Star rating.

Loving it!

LFS Intro FZ50
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG