The online racing simulator
[REQ] S15 Silvia Interior
(34 posts, started )
Im on it.
Nice req. I like it. Waiting for release
So, my good old buddy zamil has made a request huh? nice request zamil and good luck with it
OK then here is the first part... The S15 wheel, in alloy with the S badge . Still working on the door panels, stereo etc. Have you got any pictures of the inside door only?
Attached files
Cromowheel2.dds - 85.5 KB - 1019 views
-
(AE86drifter) DELETED by AE86drifter
-
(AE86drifter) DELETED by AE86drifter
Quote from harlen :OK then here is the first part... The S15 wheel, in alloy with the S badge . Still working on the door panels, stereo etc. Have you got any pictures of the inside door only?

Harlen, how's the interior progress? I'm waiting on it and some forummer who eager for the interior.

Update : The door pic is here. Thanks to the S15 owner, KJ Ling.

800x600 pic, 1600 x 1200 pic is also included for better details.
And the owner's car.
Attached images
stardrift6_02.jpg
doorpanelcu9.jpg
doorpanelef6.jpg
Im working on it man, dont sweat!
Ahh, man.. Can't wait for this!
Still waiting for 'bout a month...
haha mustve taken this long to make everything perfect
Quote from 786110 :far this is gon to be crazy when it comes out, can u do us a favour and tell me what folder to put it in when u finish,plz

Well just put it in, data/dds and thats it...
im starting to get impatient.
I dont think its gonna happen..... lol
*cough cough*

Well.....*waits*.........*almost 2 months pass*........*slumps in the corner and dies of boredom*
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :*cough cough*

Well.....*waits*.........*almost 2 months pass*........*slumps in the corner and dies of boredom*

Let see the result...

Off : Long time didn't see ya mate. How's going? PM me.
#17 - Jb11
Seems like nobody wants to do it... If i find someone who wants to do it... I'll Tell ya OK?
#18 - Mc21
Well looking on harlens profile, he hasen't been active since the 8th of April
Quote from Mc21 :Well looking on harlens profile, he hasen't been active since the 8th of April

Must be working hard on that interior.
I am doing it but it's not really looking like a S15 because of the texturing problem of lfs so on and so worth...
Hey Kelu77 welcome to LFS and the forum..., hope you enjoy your stay like all of us, and i can't wait for the interior!.
Just because he have been a member for 2 years he maybe havent been on the forum spamming all the threads
Quote from EmilO :Just because he have been a member for 2 years he maybe havent been on the forum spamming all the threads

Thats what i mean, he has one post..., he could of had the account and only went on LFS...
But w/e
Quote from Kelu77 :I am doing it but it's not really looking like a S15 because of the texturing problem of lfs so on and so worth...

Thanks dude! But the middle aircon looks the same on S15 and XRT...so I think it would look great.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG