The online racing simulator
Do you like LFS's exclusivity?
(79 posts, started )

Poll : Do you like LFS's exclusivity?

Yes, I like its level of exclusivity
No, I wish more people would play it
It doesn't matter to me
I am (we are) working hard to promote LFS in Bulgaria. Have a guess!
Quote from mcintyrej :26? Wow. I'm really suprised at that, I'm 14. I would never have thought that the average age was that high....

Being 50, I'm also surprised the average age is that high!

This is probably the reason I keep getting beat by most people. Games like monopoly/risk/draughts just doesn't give the necessary level of extensive eye/hand co-ordination training of the playstation generation.

And in response to the poll; the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned, because people will always come/leave; just us diehards that always return.
Quote from mcintyrej :I really like the fact that we're a generally small group of people. Compare the LFS community to say, a community from say..Xbox live? On Live you don't tend to meet people you know too often, you have to use a friends list to communicate with someone if you ever want to see them again. Whereas LFS, In every server i'm in there's someone I know. Or have seen and raced with before.

I love it like this, and hope that it stays this way for a long time.

26? Wow. I'm really suprised at that, I'm 14. I would never have thought that the average age was that high, i suppose alot of people my age do tend to have the attention span of a tree. I suppose the reason I started in '04 and still havn't quit, is because its a challenge.

+1 I have started in 2002 and I'm also 14 (15 this year)

Do you like LFS's exclusivity?
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG