The online racing simulator
Totally mental cars
(21 posts, started )
Totally mental cars
Yeah, well I haven't, I thought some others might not have either, so there
I have too, but I've never seen a proper explanation. I'd really like to know the story behind these..
Remember that - in each of those cases - someone has stepped back from the car and thought "Yeah that looks really, really good".
Quote from danowat :Some cars from Japan, the Bosuzoku gang cars, totally mental

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html

Are you TRYING to make me be rude about the complete idiots that do this to cars?

None of them are especially nice standard (imo), but all of them are hideous as they are now. I just cannot grasp how moronic some people are!
I thought there were very funny, some of the exhausts are bloody crazy
Now I know what my car's missing, cow catcher.
Yanky mate!

Looks like some kindergarten kids' line art, on acid.
I can't believe that anyone would make his car look like that and drive it - or like it. It must be some kind of über rice tuning xxx competition, ajoke of tuning or something. I mean, poor cars
Seen it before but i think sSome of thos cars have some nice aspects Like the yellow/gold datsun half way down, looks reasonable ish apart from the too wide rear arch and the exhausts. But then i have always like the 240z's.
#11 - axus
What the hell is wrong with people?
#12 - Jakg
that blue 300ZX (or is it 240ZX?) actually doesn't look that bad, but the rest are hideous
the 4th pic down is the 300ZX.

Love this style, the way the Oil cooler is mounted on the front bumper, with the oversize oil lines going through 1 headlight, classic style, yet...sexy
#14 - Vain
Quote from djgizmo68 :Love this style, the way the Oil cooler is mounted on the front bumper, with the oversize oil lines going through 1 headlight, classic style, yet...sexy

That construction reminded me of a car we used in a Nordschleife-race.
Oilpressure was pretty low and temperature pretty high for whatever reason, and since the part that covered an additional oil cooler we added was loose from contact anyway we just ripped it off. It wasn't as pretty, but the pressure was alright after that.

Vain
Don't click this link if you are easily offended:

http://inokoshientotsu.hp.infoseek.co.jp/newpage201.html

I think its bloody hilarious and I'm glad such things exist. Good taste and practicality have their place, but it would be a psychotic world if that's all there was.

This isn't like 'ricing' - this is just excess of the most baroque kind.
What are those hoses coming out of the front and going into the headlights on some of those cars?

To me they're a bit like comic book cars- the automotive equivalent of those huge muscle bound anatomically incorrect warriors with tiny heads. Comic book cars from a fantasy world.
I feel sick :vomit:
I'm sure you've all seen UK boys trying their hardest, rofl --> carbage
the only 3 cars I thought were pretty much nice - the Nissans (Skyline R32, Silvia, 300ZX), after looking at other cars - I feel sick

Totally mental cars
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG