The online racing simulator
camera angles
(2 posts, started )
#1 - shim
camera angles
with the Shift + U camera angles, it would be nice for a option where you can setup a custom TV camera and have it follow the cars from a static position, and if tab is hit, if the next car could be in the same shot, have it pan smoothly to the next car..

this would be useful for some video creations and having LFS running somewhere being shown
#2 - Venus
What I'd like to see with camera settings. Is a race director. One that shows you where the action is in a race. Whose doing the passing, whose having a crash all this sort of stuff. I doubt it would work too well in multiplayer, but with ai it could work, simply cause the puter is choosing whose going off etc...

Speaking of AI. Could you please teach them to pass rather than just sit behind lol... they aren't much good at the moment, except when your learning car/track. But it would be great if they could learn from the human. By trying to mimick what the humans car does, lines he takes etc... I don't know if thats possible. But it'd be really cool..

Ven

camera angles
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG