The online racing simulator
My first skin
(35 posts, started )
Zachary Zoomy's WIP skins
I've just spend 3 hours on this skin. its still in the beta stage but can you guys please give me some suggestions on what to improve on. sorry no preview.

EDIT: here is an update
EDIT2: update
Attached images
XFG_ricozach.jpg
#2 - Gunn
Saxaphone player? Clarinet? The quality of the reed graphic is letting your design down a bit. Would you be able to post the original image and I'll see what I can do for you?
I play Bb clarinet. attached is all the stuff I used.
Attached files
Archive.zip - 65 KB - 119 views
#4 - Gunn
Which graphics software do use please?
I use photoshop elements 4.0 Mac

it won't even load in game
The skin name can`t be longer than 23 characters including the .jpg

Rename it to something like XFG_ricoreedszz07.jpg and it`ll work fine.

Cheers.
Quote from unseen :The skin name can`t be longer than 23 characters including the .jpg

Rename it to something like XFG_ricoreedszz07.jpg and it`ll work fine.

Cheers.

ok

EDIT: still nothing
Would this be any use for your skin? I enlarged it and tidied it up a bit, but I don`t know if it`s the right kind of reed or not
Attached images
rico.png
maybe. I'll put it in tomorrow and see how it looks. I can't get hte current skin ingame
#10 - Gunn
Here is a reed I made for you.

p.s.. your skin works fine in game if you rename it.
Attached files
Rico.zip - 472.6 KB - 116 views
I can`t remember how macs work, they might hide the file extensions, so can I just take a guess and suggest trying XFG_ricoreedszz07 for the filename (no .jpg)
Attached images
zz.jpg
thanks. I got my skin to work ingame
#13 - Gunn
not yet my photoshop won't open for some reason so i'm reinstalling

EDIT: i'm trying the file now

EDIT2: update in the first post

EDIT3: I got it ingame! do you think its good enough for a release?
#15 - Gunn
The letter "C" on the roof needs looking at yet.
Rear number plate is also obscuring the zacharyzoomyskins text
I had to paste over hte prevous letter. I'll be fixing that. and I know about the "zachary zoomy skins" overlapping
side door panel for number: looks better if it doesn't overlap the line of the door hinge.
The right side of front skirt, live for speed logo, the d is being cut off, needs resizing or moving back a couple of px.
Quote from al heeley :side door panel for number: looks better if it doesn't overlap the line of the door hinge.
The right side of front skirt, live for speed logo, the d is being cut off, needs resizing or moving back a couple of px.

thanks
I've go a new skin for the FXO. its a replica of a 1995 Honda Civic Si.

EDIT: and a quick FXO skin with YouTube as a sponsor! ( i know the quality is terrible. it was a quick one)
EDIT2: finaly a SSS (Simple Software Solutions) sponsored FXO. (SSS is a fictonal store name for my high school buissness class)
can someone change the title of this thread to "Zachary Zoomy's WIP skins"

goodnight
Attached images
FXO_95hondacivicsi.jpg
FXO_youtube.jpg
FXO_SSS copy copy.jpg
any feedback? or are those skins crap. (be honest please)
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I've go a new skin for the FXO. its a replica of a 1995 Honda Civic Si.

EDIT: and a quick FXO skin with YouTube as a sponsor! ( i know the quality is terrible. it was a quick one)
EDIT2: finaly a SSS (Simple Software Solutions) sponsored FXO. (SSS is a fictonal store name for my high school buissness class)
can someone change the title of this thread to "Zachary Zoomy's WIP skins"

goodnight

can someone please post previews of these. please
I`ll do some in-game ones tomorrow. Right now I`m off to get some sleep.

The latest updated previews...
Attached images
youtube.jpg
apple.jpg
civic.jpg
sss.jpg
Quote from unseen :I`ll do some in-game ones tomorrow. Right now I`m off to get some sleep.

thanks
some more. can someone please post previews of these. I kow they are not finished yet. i don't have time during the week. I got a special birthday present in the form of a UF1 for friday!
Attached images
FXO_95hondacivicsi.jpg
FXO_SSS copy.jpg
RAC_apple.jpg

My first skin
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG