9 #08 - tHUNder Racing +3 laps
10 #05 - POD - virtual racing +4 laps
11 #14 - Triple 7 Racing +4 laps
12 #03 - Pedal to the Metal Racing +4 laps
13 #12 - team XFR +4 laps
14 #43 - iNf!N!tY*Skills +4 laps
15 #09 - High FiDelity Racing +5 laps
16 #17 - Zwarte Wind Racing +9 laps

Especially place 5 and 6 are currently provisional. Currently, masterblasters is 5th and Clownpaint 6th, because that was the order in which they were driving at the moment Clownpaint started to lag. The result will stay this way unless Clownpaint (or anyone else) can provide us with a replay proving otherwise.

All teams are invited to check their lapcharts, as can be found on the tracker. For example (Cyber racing lapchart) : http://moe.lfs-tracker.de/unfiltered_4.html
We should have the replay any time now, but Adam, our finishing driver is having a busy weekend.
I'd like to make the results final on Wednesday 14th of March, so please send me any replays or requests for reviewing before Tuesday 13th of March 23:59 CET.
^^
and we all still knew that robert was not able to defend the overtaking as the car was invisible for him...

well, we will accept what ever frank will decide...

gg @ clownpaint
The car of clownpaint was allready on the outside of Mb before he disapeared, so that's really all the defending he could do on the oval.
the cp-car disappeared already before the oval, and confused our driver quite a lot. We know that cp isn't responsible for that, but the whole situation was surely a huge advantage for them.

Again, if Frank says we are 6th, we are fine with it. But from our point of view, it was not a fair overtaking, although cp was not responsible for it!
Well from the gamer FM stream the car disapears after it moves to the outside.

I'd agree if the car disapeared in the midle of a corner and gained an advantage, but the advantage was gained when the Mb car had a bad last turn and gave away alot of speed to Clownpaint and there only realy hope to stay ahead was to hold the inside line. But the clownpaint car gained alot of speed and looks although they had much less wing and were nearly a car length ahead. I don't see what advantage they gained from not seeing cP, unless they were planning on pushing them into the wall which would still, end with a penalty.
I stick to the initial deadline text, so results are as they are.

I guess both are the real winners here, driving for 6h and then fighting for 5th (not at all a bad placing) on the last straight, I don't think that happens very often
Quote from Frankmd :I stick to the initial deadline text, so results are as they are.

And we respect that

Quote from Frankmd :
I guess both are the real winners here, driving for 6h and then fighting for 5th (not at all a bad placing) on the last straight, I don't think that happens very often

An amazing end of race as well as season for all of us @ cP

Now, who do we have to bribe to be in next season?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG