The online racing simulator
XFG,XRG,XRT Endurance Setups
(11 posts, started )
We have a league where we will race 3 hours and we need endurance setups for : xrg xrt and xfg...can someone help us
#2 - Jakg
which track?
we need for Blackwood normal and so blackwood reversed
#4 - Foqs
no one?
When you say endurance - how many laps to you mean? You should get about 30 laps to a set of tyres at Blackwood in those cars easy.
when i say endurance i say 3 H..or minimum 1h
Quote from Andrei221 :when i say endurance i say 3 H..or minimum 1h

Blackwood is easy going on tyres in the normal config. Seems to be a bit tougher on them in the reverse config. You'll be doing about 45 laps for each hour I'd say. So you'll need 1 - 1.5 sets of tyres for every hour you run round there

That's just a ball park figure though. It does depend a lot on the setup and the way you drive. If you lock the brakes all the time, run too low a ride height, have too much understeer they won't last as long. If you overdrive (slide around too much) and apply more than the necessary amount of lock they will also wear out quicker.

So practice being fast but without really pushing, work on a setup by doing lots of long runs and you'll be in good shape for the race,

Endurance racing really does require some dedication because of the long stints you need to do in testing. Its always best to know exactly how many laps a set of tyres on a particular set will give you. That way you're not worrying about it during the race.

Good luck mate. You need some in enduro. Chance of a disco is high and the battle to keep concentration is a tough one too
Quote from Gentlefoot :(...) run too low a ride height (...)

Hi
I dont understand why low ride height can be bad to tires. Can you explain me?
Thks
Quote from tiagolapa :Hi
I dont understand why low ride height can be bad to tires. Can you explain me?
Thks

I think they rub and wear that way or they lock when you hit bumps as the suspension grounds. I remember I had problems popping tyres all the time the very first time I tried to make my own set. It was very low.

Come to think of it though I never resolved the problem with that set cos someone else gave me a good set and at the stage I was only too grateful for it. My conclusions about the tyre failures at the time could have been wrong.
Quote from NiceWeather :hi!!! doese anyone has a rallycorss,endurance,setup for xfg???

Rallyx tyres on the XFG will last about 60 laps. You should be fine.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG