The online racing simulator
Looking for a Team.
(10 posts, started )
Looking for a Team.
Well I'm looking for a team to be part of, a team with " TEAM " skins and such. I'm dedicated to LFS and would love to be on a team how races other teams often. Not looking to pay to be on a team, looking for a free and fun team. I dont use any of the open wheeled cars and have alot of experience in the xr gt turbo but I can drive all other cars just as good. If your recruiting then send me some mail

P.S. sorry for the mis spelled words, it's late and I should be in bed.
btw you posted in the wrong section but still join puma motorsports. we are making team skins currently.
ok, you need to go on the forum for our site and sign up. then go to applications and read the post that it says to read before applying. do as it says and youw ill be fine.
I give TypeRCivic the benefit of the doubt. Our online application truncated his email address. I sent him a personal email, PM, or some type of communincation, but he never followed up.

I do notice that he is very active on these forums. Never seen him on the track though. Hope to some day.
Quote from bdshan :I give TypeRCivic the benefit of the doubt. Our online application truncated his email address. I sent him a personal email, PM, or some type of communincation, but he never followed up.

I do notice that he is very active on these forums. Never seen him on the track though. Hope to some day.

Yes your correct, it did in fact cut my email off and I did reply to the email and he said he was going to fix it and obvisouly something went wrong there. I lost all my info about the team such as my online file folder, team site and the passwords for the rooms. I did not have a way to contact anyone from the team. I would love to be able to retrive all of my info if thats ok with LOTF. I never ment any harm, and I could not remember anyones racer name to get my info back so I gave up. It never came to me to search the team forums on lfs world until I made this post.

Looking for a Team.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG