Richard Burns Rally
(7 posts, started )
Richard Burns Rally
Anyone played this game? Any good? Worth Getting?

I checked the website for info, and it doesnt say anything about online play. Does it support the G25's H shifter and clutch? I also read up on this, and it didnt say anything

any feedback apprecieated
-
(KMSpeed) DELETED by KMSpeed
It's the best rally simulation existing today. I haven't yet tried it since I got my G25, though I heard you need some special patch to make RBR work with it.
i have it !but for some strange reason my DFP isnt working on it
I had the same problem when I installed it to test it with my G25. The wheel was working but there was no force feedback at all. Downloading and installing the latest patch from the official RBR site solved the problem.

Edit: while the clutch is supported and working, only sequential shifting seems to be supported out of the box. I saw a video of a hack consenting to use the H-shifter with RBR on YouTube, but I don't know more about it.
I was just evangelising Richard Burns Rally to someone in another (non- sim-racing -related) forum yesterday. I haven't started it up for a while but it is great fun. The only other sim besides LFS that I really, really like, and I've tried most of them.

Richard Burns Rally
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG