The online racing simulator
one i found online
(20 posts, closed, started )
one i found online
the author isnt too happy with me as you'll see by reading further
Did you ask his permission to post it here?
he didnt speak much english. i can atleast give him credit for designing it. that is assuming he is actually the one who did it. if driving has ANY correlation with autoX making skill than he didnt make it...if ya know what i mean.
He diddn`t speak much english did he ?
How come i do now.
What the **** do ya think youre doing posting this track you prick (others pardon my french )
Well as you can hear i speak perfectly good english,
and the reson you couldent get in ? could it be that the server was full ?
or could it be that you had been banned for going the wrong way and harasing every other guy on the server could that be smart guy!!!
Cause i remember that from when i banned you.
I also remember 2 minutes ago when some of my friends got on to the server and said that some guy posted it.
and i wanna tell you that i was about to blow when i found out.
Toni from driftokids had allredy asked for permision to put it on their site and i said yes to it (once i am done with it)
I dont know what the admins of the forum wanna do about this but i dont wanna be you if you like this forum.

Admins i hope you se this, and act cause i think this is outragius.
I made the bloddy layout, and if i choose to put it out on the forum i bloddy well wanna do it myself . . .

Witing for a responce . . .
Thanks for the layout :icon23:
NP but it is not finished !
im just extrelmy pissed at that Mattlikespeoples guy for posting it . . .
and second for discrediting my drivingskill thats two,
But hey he can´t be very smart if he is just posting things without permisin like that.
And third if you admins or who ever, i have names on a couple of guys who has be driving on the server while i was building it . . .
just to trow mattlikes theory about me not making, it out of the world . .
Like that would have been a problem if i diddent have . . .
(But lets se what happens.)
and just if anyone is interested i am planing to release more of the like,
once i have them ready.
This was suposed to be the first one but ..........
You must be steaming right now... Well I would be too. But it's a pretty fun layout. :clapclap:
THX m8, and yeah i am rather pissed at him but hey i can´t do anything but kicking words until an admin takes over . . .
Quote from mattlikespeoples :he didnt speak much english. i can atleast give him credit for designing it. that is assuming he is actually the one who did it. if driving has ANY correlation with autoX making skill than he didnt make it...if ya know what i mean.

my oh my, is this how we judge people nowadays?

I hope you will remove his autocross layout from here and remember to not just blindly post stuff. There is such a thing as respect for others.
Thanks alot Victor .
funtex, i dont think i've ever been on your server before. it wasnt full but there was only 1 car allowed in the race at one time and you wouldnt let anyone else on the track. i do understand that it is yours but if you wanted to test there's always single player so things like this wont happen. as for the driving skill thing, that was a joke. lighten up. i'll take it off and admins can close this thread. just trying to share something i enjoyed with the rest of the LFS community because that's what we do here. didnt mean to step on anyone's toes....
Last minute exuses wont work here, you made a mistake admit it.
a simple im sorry will work for me . . .
And please stop lying about the alowed number of cars,
every time i have a online server running it allways has minimum 10 car alowed
so dispence with the bull . . .
You have clearly broken a Forum rule here, so i dont think that you should try climbing back on that horse . . .
Funtex: You could always just edit your previous post and add to it if you think of something else you wanted to say, rather than making three or four posts in a row.
i dont know what you expect out of me. i said sorry for posting something i didnt have permission to and took it off of here. The only reason i say that there was only 1 car per race is because i was never able to join the race when you were driving around. i've done all i can so i think it's time to just drop it.
indeed - the original matter has been kindly resolved. Let's move on.

(closing thread).
This thread is closed

one i found online
(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG