The online racing simulator
Searching for a well established team
(28 posts, started )
Hi i have had LFS S2 since July 2006 and i am looking for a well established team to join and i play LFS

Travelled distance:13449Ml
Fuel burnt:5729 Ltr
Laps:4983
Hosts joined:1286
Races won:61
Second:97
Third:93
Finished:756
Qualifications:25
Pole Positions:7
Drags / Wins:18 / 2

The car that i usually use most is the FOX but i do use the GTR Cars aswell
#2 - Dru
ZWR
-
(Itar (CZ)) DELETED by Itar (CZ)
Racing Fanatics is interested, If you are interested, PM me a time/date when you are available to go on a trial run.
Good luck with the search, you might need it
ok niko, shut up, you have done stupid things so dont stop rob from getting into a decent team, please
ok lets get one thing sorted,

1: we did not ditch you, we left the team because of all the problems you have caused.

2: dont lie about injerys as that is somthing serious and no offence to LFS lovers but at the end of the day, its only a game.

3: Do not ruin robs chances of joining a decent team, he desrves it and if any other team are reading this, do go for rob, hes consistenet as well as quick.

4: If you have anymore problems, go speak to me on msn, im on now.

Now leave this part of the forum for its main thing, getting rob into a decent team.
Rob what happened to you in Puma????
Teams-section is more exciting than The Bold and Beautiful :munching_
I told u yesterday i left
I think most (if not all) well established teams will not pick someone up on the forum.
There are only a handful of well established team in LFS
You generally have to be "invited" to a good team, and that can take a long long time...
Quote from Mauni :Teams-section is more exciting than The Bold and Beautiful :munching_

Indeed...Drama Queens and Posers.

Pass the popcorn, please :ernaehrun
So Rob are you taking your site with you?
no ill happily host your website and forum
ok thank god you just saved my head alo of trouble omg now I can relax...I was trying to make a site with clan manager cuz I thot you would take the site and all with you omg thank you!
np mate
come on msn we can talka bout it.
Im at school at the moment so ill speak to you later on msn about it
ok I have to go to school now so i can talk in about 7 hours???that good with you?

EDIT:more like 8 hours cuz my bro gets the computer after school....hehe cant wait till I get my own laptop
OK off to school illt alk to you in 8 hours
yep
#23 - Foqs
Guys its not a chat
Quote from Foqs :Guys its not a chat

Waahoo, LFSForum chat section, all invited to spam! (HERE COMES JAKG!! :razz
#25 - Foqs
LOL Forum is for talking no for spaming imo

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG