The online racing simulator
Searching for a racing team
(59 posts, started )
My respect of your team has gone down since you posted that. I know you won't care about that, you probably think I'm just some idiot who posts on this forum but I just thought I'd post it anyway.

EDIT: That was at James, not you Tommy (did I remember right?)
Quote from th84 :Are you kidding me? How soon we forget all the "MG WANTS YOU!!!!onehundredfiftythree!!1111" post's from a certain someone. This is what... your second "forum" team?

I agree Danny, there is nothing wrong with recruiting in the forum's.

Dont really remember that to be honest, even if it was, MG WAS NOT my team, I ran it yes, but I was not the main leader! Even though it looked that way due to the founder/leader did nothing

I dont see DR as a forum team , we have abit more then a forum, and doing abit more then any other team of 2weeks or so old is!!!

If you have seen, DR has not done any "WE WANT YOU" etc, any recruiting has been done privately behind closed doors thank you, only one thread in LFS Forums showing that we are here etc!

Not saying its a hugely bad thing, but does get a bit tiresome reading through all of it!
#28 - th84
I wouldnt let anything he say's get you down Danny! Just consider the source.

Good luck with finding member's. (but stay away from LFSnOOb!!)

EDIT: James, tiresome? Then dont read it. Dont try to discourage anyone from going forward with their team. Im sure (actually, i know) you wouldnt like someone saying thing's about your team either.
Quote from jamesrowe :[...]Not saying its a hugely bad thing, but does get a bit tiresome reading through all of it!

Then why read it? Nothings forcing you to come to this neck of the woods (forum ) so really there's no point you being here. Unless you just want to try and put other people down?

Quote from th84 :I wouldnt let anything he say's get you down Danny! Just consider the source.

Good luck with finding member's. (but stay away from LFSnOOb!!)

EDIT: James, tiresome? Then dont read it.

I'm not letting him get me down. I've got 8 members in my team and we're all becoming friends, which is the most important factor in a team IMO. Not how you recruit someone or how fast they are but if you can all get along.

P.S. Whats wrong the the n00b? (apart from the obvious stuff)
Quote from jamesrowe :Dont really remember that to be honest, even if it was, MG WAS NOT my team, I ran it yes, but I was not the main leader! Even though it looked that way due to the founder/leader did nothing

If a team has a clear "leader" theres something wrong IMO. Its a group of friends, everybody or nobody is the "leader"...
I class myself as the leader of Moo, since I started it and ATM I'm doing everything (not including racing) for it. I also choose who to give out the admin password of my servers to so I have the most power in the team, therefore I'm leader. The thing is though that any of my members could put forward someone they want in the team and if their argument is strong enough then they'll be let in, without me even talking to them.
#32 - th84
NooB seem's like a nice guy, but he just is a bit immature. That is your call to make.

I wish you well Danny, if there ever is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Only advice I can give you is, dont worry so much about quantity (I know it's hard not to at first), quality is much more important for the longevity of your team imho. Unless you are like us and CCL what people think about you or how fast you are.

Quote from Leifde :not you Tommy (did I remember right?)

Indeed!
I never put down any team Dont have anything wrong with recruiting, a way of teams moving forward! Just dont see why sometimes it has to be on the forum, PMs are lovely - Also, sometimes when you show interest into members by adding them to MSN or PMing them, it makes them feel more special in some cases

I never said Moo was anything other then good , hope to see you make it into a great team

Also I read it to see who the member is, DR is a team as well slowly looking for members

Also, if there is anything I can do Danny to help, I do not mind helping at all - I have helped other teams in past, your no different
Wow, people throwing themselves at me

Its ok James, I don't mind if you don't agree with recruiting people through public posts on the forums but keep it to yourself. As someone wise once said: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it". I know your post wasn't meant to be really nasty but it came across as being elitist. Thanks for the PM, it shows you really are sorry.

BTW, I will gladly accept any money you want to give me. My paypal address is dquarton@gmail.com. Recommended donation is £50

EDIT: Sorry but this made me laugh, it was nothing against you, it was just what I'd put earlier.
Quote :Online at: Elite [2] - BOTT Training

Quote from Me :Don't be elitist

(I'll say it again, this was not meant maliciously or anything)
I know, il send you £50 donation, then you send me £50 donation? Fair is it not

Oh and that wise man thing, I did have something to say hehehe

Bah, looked best server to pick, only seeing what the AS GT track for BOTT is like
Ok then, I'll expect the £50 donation sometime tonight then?
#37 - Jakg
LFSN00b - WR?
You know, I once had a WR. For about 8 hours IIRC. So, LFSn00b, don't be too surprised to see one of the top 5 WR holders to swoop down on ya
Don't forget to take a screeny
#39 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :Oh, i forgot... Wait a sec...

...he said last night...

Look, i've been patient, but it sounds like you've tried and failed at getting a WR...
I had a WR for about an hour once. It was just after the release of patch S but hey, it was still a WR
#41 - Jakg
instead of posting, or making your own team, just do some racing and get famous in the LFS world, and you'll get team offers (just got one myself a while ago)
Quote from Jakg :instead of posting, or making your own team, just do some racing and get famous in the LFS world, and you'll get team offers (just got one myself a while ago)

Did you? Why?
#43 - th84
Quote from Jakg :instead of posting, or making your own team, just do some racing and get famous in the LFS world, and you'll get team offers (just got one myself a while ago)

Im still waiting on mine.

#44 - Jakg
Quote from jamesrowe :Did you? Why?

truth be told because i think their team was collapsing.... i suppose i was also offered a place at UKCT, and i used the chance to escape from you in MG, although i REALLY miss the sexy skins, the UKCT FXO ain't no match for the Sleek, Black & Green machine...
Quote from Jakg :truth be told because i think their team was collapsing.... i suppose i was also offered a place at UKCT, and i used the chance to escape from you in MG, although i REALLY miss the sexy skins, the UKCT FXO ain't no match for the Sleek, Black & Green machine...

Sure , we liked the chance to get rid of you
#46 - Jakg
...? how could you use the chance to get rid of me, when i left of my own accord because of you?
#47 - th84
Quote from Jakg :...? how could you use the chance to get rid of me, when i left of my own accord because of you?

Jenga!!!

I dont think you will be the last either!
#48 - Jakg
Quote from th84 :Jenga!!!

i left because of James with the STCC round 2 and a "lets drive round AS3 with the pit limiters on during the middle of a race" event which nearly got him on the barricade
Quote from th84 :Jenga!!!

Ok, funny how all my team members like me a lot
#50 - th84
Quote from Jakg :i left because of James with the STCC round 2 and a "lets drive round AS3 with the pit limiters on during the middle of a race" event which nearly got him on the barricade

Yea, I saw the replay. We now use it as a teaching tool...."How not to act during a race", then the follow up lesson, "how not to act on the offical forum's after a bonehead move". Then come's the season finale...."Knowing when to shutup 101".

Searching for a racing team
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG