The online racing simulator
Searching for a racing team
(59 posts, started )
#1 - Dru
are you drifting nowadays or 'racing'

ZWR are always on the search for good additions to the squad... check out the thread and come see us
Just search these forums. There are many many teams recruiting for drivers. For drivers that will stay a distance tho. Many of the newer teams popping up seem to change things daily. For stability to exist, people have to stick to comitments for a while, give things the chance to get somewhere.

My advice, stay independent for a while, research and find a group of people you enjoy racing with, get to know them first, before applying to join them. At least then you know where you are, and your not stuck with a team thats going to leave or desert you. You have to upper hand.

DBP recruits mature racers. Come test, race and hang out with us any time you wish.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :I have driven over 10000 miles, and i have an unofficial WR, soon to be official.

ill believe it when i see it, your unnoficial WR is based on Cutting, is it not?
Can you handle long-term relationships?
Quote from LFSn00b :
* = racer hero, your team(Puma Motorsport), If you're recruiting me, i won't come, you stole my members. I want a proper team, not a team which leader is a 3-year-old child.

Talking of mature.

And tbh, almost everybody could get that "unofficial WR" with cutting...
Niko - now's the time to put up or shut up. Upload the god-damned replay
Quote from LFSn00b :i was scoring 32:30 sec laptimes.

FE RallyXGreen? I have LOT of unofficial WR's here!!!1!! hahalol
I don't see speed as being a major factor in team recruitment anyway.
Quote from Bob Smith :I don't see speed as being a major factor in team recruitment anyway.

I completely agree with that, what matters most I believe are fun friendly clean racers. Speed is just a nice bonus lol
speed comes with practice manners don't.
Am i right in thinkin n00b you were in osr, then castrol, then a drift team and now looking for another team in the space of about a month? Or have i got the wrong person lol.
Well anyway Niko i dunno whether i should but i will anyway good luck in your new team.
Niko, I said you could join us in puma....join us if you want a team....I also said that we could merge Castrol & Puma and we were supost to be talking about this on msn right no but your not on....
#14 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :racer hero, your team(Puma Motorsport), If you're recruiting me, i won't come, you stole my members. I want a proper team, not a team which leader is a 3-year-old child.

Quote from racer hero :Niko, I said you could join us in puma....join us if you want a team....I also said that we could merge Castrol & Puma and we were supost to be talking about this on msn right no but your not on....

Seems like this "unofficial WR" never became official
Its lovely reading you kids post...its f#cking garbage left, right and center.

If he isn't happy with a team then thats his thing to move on or make another team. Seeing all these posts getting at him is pathetic
#16 - th84
This place is starting to look like a pokemon forum.
Quote from th84 :This place is starting to look like a pokemon forum.

You read pokemon forums
Doesn't everybody?
#19 - th84
Quote from NotAnIllusion :You read pokemon forums

:doh:

Did you not get the point? Should I be more descriptive?

FTR, Yes I do!!

:chairfall

So right.

Yes, you just took the next step.

Together, we can do it!

Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :YES! Uncle Sam WANTS YOU!!!

Wait, nvm, you dont live in the U.S, so you probly dont know what that means.

Theres actually a little education in other countries, too.
Its very amusing to see all the Forum "teams" suddenly make loads of posts as soon as someone says "I need a team", no wonder they only last 5 minutes!
What is wrong with recruiting from the forums? If the driver is safe and, in some cases, fast, what does it matter if they were recruited on the forums? Stop being elitist.
#25 - th84
Quote from jamesrowe :Its very amusing to see all the Forum "teams" suddenly make loads of posts as soon as someone says "I need a team", no wonder they only last 5 minutes!

Are you kidding me? How soon we forget all the "MG WANTS YOU!!!!onehundredfiftythree!!1111" post's from a certain someone. This is what... your second "forum" team?

I agree Danny, there is nothing wrong with recruiting in the forum's.

Searching for a racing team
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG