The online racing simulator
Overboost?
(36 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Ladies and gents, we finally have NO2 advocated by an oval racer.

Are you kidding? Nitrogen dioxide is what comes out of your engine, silly... N2O is laughing gas, and NO2, well, you don't really wanna breathe that in. (Although I would like funnybone2 to inhale NO2!)

FFS!!!!!! Get the symbol correct! I'm sorry to sound rude, but I get really pissed when people dont know the correct chemical symbol. I mean, covalent bonds are the easiest to do!

Please note that I am not trying to insult you, I am just trying to make a statement in general.
sigh.... NOS is to amature for this game.. if there is ANYTHING I want to see integrated into this game, its a backfiring system to keep my turbo pressure up....
There is nothing worse than saying lb/ft or NO2 when you actually mean lb.ft or N2O! I mean I just need to kill everyone always when I hear people saying nm when they are talking about torque! It's Nm for christ sakes!!!!!!!111111

Quote from Hyperactive :There is nothing worse than saying lb/ft or NO2 when you actually mean lb.ft or N2O! I mean I just need to kill everyone always when I hear people saying nm when they are talking about torque! It's Nm for christ sakes!!!!!!!111111

Amen to that.
:doh:

You guys crack me up.

Just type out "Foot Pounds of Torque" and "Nitrous Oxide" and be done with it

Amen indeed to some proper drag racing in LFS, that would be fun.

Drag racing is so a sport! Stop saying it's not!
It's not figure ska.. er.. driving, it's RACING. Stop arguing!

Eek, it appears that I have mistaken this week's "NAWZZ11!1!!1 / Tuning / Push to Pass "thread with this week's "DORIFTORZZZ RULEZORZ" vs "I can't comprehend drifting as a motorsport" thread... My mistake, just having trouble staying awake lately
I have a small request to our dedicated dev team. Could we have a smallish 1200x300pixel size smilie that says "sarcasm"?

With blinking colors.

Maybe a small banana too
I think he probably caught your sarcasm and raised you another 10 sarcasms
Quote from wheel4hummer :Are you kidding? Nitrogen dioxide is what comes out of your engine, silly... N2O is laughing gas, and NO2, well, you don't really wanna breathe that in. (Although I would like funnybone2 to inhale NO2!)

FFS!!!!!! Get the symbol correct! I'm sorry to sound rude, but I get really pissed when people dont know the correct chemical symbol. I mean, covalent bonds are the easiest to do!

Please note that I am not trying to insult you, I am just trying to make a statement in general.

gosh its just a question you didnt have to be a jackass i get the point no overboost/NOS

Overboost?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG