The online racing simulator
Puma Motorsports
(23 posts, started )
Puma Motorsports
[PUMA] Motorsports

Hello, This is a new team called Puma Motorsports we do absolutely everything that is in lfs.
We are here to make Live For Speed more fun for others and also to help people raise there skills. We already have 3 members. RacerHero, , Gaz998, and Alasdair We will soon have a dedicated server which will be mostly set to tracks that IGTC and LFS:bangers league runs because that is the leagues our team currently races in. We are hoping to soon join Battle Of The Teams and Masters Of Endurance. I am aware that I have started a team before and shut it down because of lack of interest but this team already has 5 members, a online forum, a website (being made right now) and also we will soon have a dedicated server so I do not believe that I will be shutting this team down. If you are interested you can apply at http://pumamotorsports.csmsites.com/main.asp or PM me if you have any questions.
Quote from racer hero :[PUMA] Motorsports

Hello, This is a new team called Puma Motorsports.
We are here to make Live For Speed more fun for others and also to help people raise there skills. We already have 5 members. Rob (webdesigner), Monty, Dick, Alasdair, and Niko. We will soon have a dedicated server which will be mostly set to tracks that IGTC and LFS:bangers league runs because that is the leagues our team currently races in. We are hoping to soon join Battle Of The Teams and Masters Of Endurance. I am aware that I have started a team before and shut it down because of lack of interest but this team already has 5 members a online forum, a website will soon be coming and also we will soon have a dedicated server so I do not believe that I will be shutting this team down. If you are interested you can apply at http://puma-motorsports.gtwerx.co.uk/ or PM me if you have any questions.

I think your signature needs a change

Good luck with it all
Yes it does!
[double post deleted]
Thanks.
Niko wern't we going to talk this over? i didn't mean to ditch you I want to start my own team and some of the castrol guys got fed up with you so stop being stupid about this crap. Get over it, it has happened its not going to change.
We still need new people.... somone could atleast look at our website and comment on it and how we could make it better....I feel bad already about this.
#8 - Jakg
Quote from racer hero :We are hoping to soon join Battle Of The Teams and Masters Of Endurance.

ROFL

First, BOTT wants BIG EXPERIENCED teams, and to join MoE, you first need to do LFS:GT
#9 - Foqs
hehe good luck with BOTT and MoE, you really need it
I didnt say now.....I said at some point.
Everything is possible with work... good luck mate
Quote from Jakg :ROFL

First, BOTT wants BIG EXPERIENCED teams, and to join MoE, you first need to do LFS:GT

Really? Dynamic Racing are in it after two weeks old or so , first round was not a sign of a crappy inexperienced team either beating an XFR, a noob and both cP and I had two incidents with that result also , would have beaten more if Arni and I had not crashed into each other in the chicane
#13 - Jakg
your basically MG under a new name though, MG was in, but after the collapse of MG, you took its place
Quote from Jakg :your basically MG under a new name though, MG was in, but after the collapse of MG, you took its place

Not really, I was never main leader of MG (pulse was), MG died a day after I left! That left members looking for teams, what should I do as a leader? Let them go to another team because they were in connection to MG? No I fought for them, just as teams like cP did as well! - Just because we have MG members, does not mean we are MG
Quote from shaGuar :

Nice edit there, I remember Arni was in the chicane with me - BTW, DR girlys are coming along shaggy
#17 - th84
Quote from jamesrowe :first round was not a sign of a crappy inexperienced team either beating an XFR, a noob and both cP and I had two incidents with that result also ,

I guess you see something that I didnt see. Based on that replay, those incident's is what allowed you to finish where you did. "Beating" is a awfully kind word for it, I woulda used "took out". But, whatever, what's done is done.
Quote from jamesrowe :BTW, DR girlys are coming along shaggy

I dont accept you and Greboth !!!!!
You remember the addres ? If you find a decent pair ?
Quote from th84 :I guess you see something that I didnt see. Based on that replay, those incident's is what allowed you to finish where you did. "Beating" is a awfully kind word for it, I woulda used "took out". But, whatever, what's done is done.

Huh, took out? :s Who did I take out, arni was a racing incident and there was an incident with someone else in t2 (if you call it t2, could be t1 I suppose) that I was squashed into the corner when side by side, Would never have got my speed down either! The race as a whole by everyone was very clean, any incident by anyone seem to be just racing
#20 - Jakg
Quote from jamesrowe :Not really, I was never main leader of MG (pulse was), MG died a day after I left! That left members looking for teams, what should I do as a leader? Let them go to another team because they were in connection to MG? No I fought for them, just as teams like cP did as well! - Just because we have MG members, does not mean we are MG

...DR has a LOT of the old MG drivers... right? to be fair its basically MG - Kid and Pulse, so its really just MG mk 2
Quote from Jakg :...DR has a LOT of the old MG drivers... right? to be fair its basically MG - Kid and Pulse, so its really just MG mk 2

And silc, and foqs etc! Do you blame me for getting the clean, fun drivers from MG that were also my friends? Im not going to turn them away, who can blame me
#22 - Jakg
Quote from jamesrowe :And silc, and foqs etc! Do you blame me for getting the clean, fun drivers from MG that were also my friends? Im not going to turn them away, who can blame me

im not blaming you for that, i was just saying that DR isnt really a new team, its a new team, but really just a team thats "split" from MG, everyone in it is used to being in a team, and some used to being in BOTT, and thats why you were let in.

Oh, and i think you'll find that you dont have all the clean drivers in DR, from memory siLc was probably the fastest MG driver i'd seen (besides myself )
Quote from Jakg :im not blaming you for that, i was just saying that DR isnt really a new team, its a new team, but really just a team thats "split" from MG, everyone in it is used to being in a team, and some used to being in BOTT, and thats why you were let in.

Oh, and i think you'll find that you dont have all the clean drivers in DR, from memory siLc was probably the fastest MG driver i'd seen (besides myself )

Revolt is faster then silc ever was, so is James, also myself and Greboth at certain combos!

Jack your only quick at TBOs most of the time also!

The other Jack (cP ), I only said cP as it was in the convo! Nothing offensive to you at all, also I know you went after Revolt and Kid! Also after all that, you asked me if any was left so what you said wasnt true!

Lets stop this merry-go-round in Puma thread thanks! DR is new, nothing to connect to MG apart from some same drivers, thats it!

Puma Motorsports
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG