The online racing simulator
what jobs do you guys have?
(65 posts, started )
i know some people here work haha what kind of jobs do you guys have?

im looking for one in my area. lol. i need to earn 15$ for an upgrade

too bad they are strict here when it comes to work. not like in the US where you can be a working student

but ive worked at intel,was a spokesperon for lego here too lol il try to remember my other jobs
#2 - steve
im a pimp
Quote from steve :im a pimp

is product testing allowed before the sale? lol
I'm in charge of finding leaks.
itinerant musician and banana dance instructor
I work for a small company. I think fix things. On computers. For other companies.

I'm a BOFH!
#7 - X-Ter
I'm a newspaper distributor, or paperboy for short. It's like this...

140 kilometers of gravel road
1 Toyota Yaris
700+ newspapers
A crazy guy who spend his free time driving race sims

Result is a lot of frustrated subscibers wondering when and where that damned fool will wreck the car, and why the hell does he have to drive like that
Quote from X-Ter :I'm a newspaper distributor, or paperboy for short. It's like this...

140 kilometers of gravel road
1 Toyota Yaris
700+ newspapers
A crazy guy who spend his free time driving race sims

Result is a lot of frustrated subscibers wondering when and where that damned fool will wreck the car, and why the hell does he have to drive like that

At least they get theit papers quickly

I study "journalism and organisational communication" and am in the middle of an internship right now: I am working in the marketing communications departement of austriamicrosystems, deep in semi conductor business.
student, but at weekend i'm either a karting mechanic or a race driving instructor... depends on the weekend
I'm a unemployed 3d-artist/post-production/cutter. I studied at the SAE (hi Victor ).
I'm studying mechanical engeenering and business administration. A german "Wirtschaftsingenieur"

For earning money while studying i create and host website and work for some websites...

Greetz,
Warper
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
forwarding agent.
working in my dad's small transport company at the moment.
Quote from Dragger :is product testing allowed before the sale? lol

No, he gives his customers an instant contract, plus benefits and stock options. Jiggy wha?
I'm a part time BUM looking for a job because I got fired. :flamed:

J/K, I applied for a job at a shoe store but didn't get an answer yet.
Quote from the_angry_angel :I work for a small company. I think fix things. On computers. For other companies.

I'm a BOFH!

lol you BOFH

Currently I am a Software Engineer working for a printer and mfp manufaturer, not the evil HP :P but we are number 3 in europe, well the last time they told us we were number 3 :P
#16 - Vesa
Symbian C++ coder. One seriously twisted platform.

When i do have free time, i assemble pedals
I have my own small business selling and fitting garage doors and operators. Hence 'Doorman' Yeah I know.
No job and no school at the moment. I'm just too lazy to get a job. After I completed my compulsory military service (which sucked very much) in July I have done nothing.
#19 - tpa
I am going to become a male nurse and then go to MedSchool. So in 10 years from now I get to be a doctor if everything goes smoothly
Self employed (part time) web developer & designer (yes, there is a distinction), but to bring in the pennies when that isn't going so well, I help to supply the masses with bog cleaner.
student, but on friday's and saturdays i work at a supermarket

in about 4 years i should have my ICT Management & Security diploma
student too in an economic secondary school - not much fun
Quote from SladiVadi :I'm a unemployed 3d-artist/post-production/cutter. I studied at the SAE (hi Victor ).

Cool! I almost went to that school as well. I'm a student audiovisual technician, ill soon be working in theatres, congresses, events, concerts or movie/TV studios. Really cool stuff goin on there.
I'm an Architect. I work in sunny Bath, England and am currently running a £5M concert hall project for a private school with far, far too much money. How the other half live eh?

In my spare time, I have been known to tinker with vehicle physics spreadsheets, although these days I spend most of my free time either playing with my two young kids, or doing SERIOUS diy (building an extension by myself).
I'm a software development manager and also head coder for a software development company

In my spare time would you believe it I actually do some more programming, no rest for the wicked eh! I also play with my Aibo dog, see the attached photo it's my baby lol

peeps
Attached images
Image116.jpg

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG